![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7271
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
hate you why did i falling in love with you? u are bad GAY.Just go away and never come back
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7272
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Real
.do you forget the first night with me?.You are so strong and manly.After that i had taken sick for 1 week![]()
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7273
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ please.. you are really funny
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7274
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
just for fun.why don't you sleep,now?
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7275
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Excuse me !
Could anyone help me to translate this sentence to vietnamese , please ? "we hereby extend our full guarantee and warranty for goods offered for supply by the above firm against this invitation for Bids." Thanks so much!!
|
|
#7276
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7277
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ guess it's good enough
![]() Btw, I bet it's easier for us to translate from Eng to Vnese, not the other way around
|
|
#7278
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Could anyone help me,plz?? I wanna improve my listening. So if I listen to music,it can help me??
|
| Black_Friday |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Black_Friday |
|
#7279
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#7280
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|