Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-04-2012, 21:33
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

DONE..............
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-04-2012, 21:36
29V2-4411's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 33
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

Mày tự tem rồi còn gì
Toàn thủ dzâm
__________________
[B][COLOR="Silver"]Relationship with vnp1978[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-04-2012, 21:50
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29V2-4411 View Post
Mày tự tem rồi còn gì
Toàn thủ dzâm
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-04-2012, 00:15
sieu_ga_con9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 240
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

up cho em
__________________
™ Trung Hiếu - H2Gaming ™ Add : 146 Trung Liệt , HN ™ Đt :0375137521 ™
[I][B]Hữu[/B][/I] duyên thiên lí cũng gần
[I][B]Hoàng[/B][/I] hôn một buổi chiều xuân tương phùng
[I][B]Một[/B][/I] lời vương vấn tơ lòng
[I][B]Hai[/B][/I] bên anh kiệt, má hồng nên đôi.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-04-2012, 02:32
minh885954's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 157
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

Con main này down giá khiếp qá anh nhỉ?Up cho giàn máy đẹp
__________________
[B]Số 14,Ngách 38,Ngõ 55 Chính Kinh, Nguyễn Trãi
SĐT:01649585740
YH:khuyentai16691[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-04-2012, 08:11
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

Quote:
Originally Posted by minh885954 View Post
Con main này down giá khiếp qá anh nhỉ?Up cho giàn máy đẹp
2 em main khác nhau đó ku em à
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-04-2012, 08:18
nguyenvandat's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 3,299
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

Lại mì tôm nữa à
__________________
- AMD Trinity: A4 5300 + MSI A75 + HyperX (2x2GB) bus 1600
- HyperX 3x1GB bus 2333 Mhz
[COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Blue"]Tư vấn về ĐIỆN (Công suất, dây dẫn, ...) cho anh em [/COLOR][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2012, 09:30
tuhu04's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 3,014
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

..............................
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]098.884.6098[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Honey :[/B]
[B][COLOR="Blue"]E6300 @ 4.0[/COLOR]// Asus P5K Deluxe // [COLOR="Magenta"]2 x 2G/800 Adata w Heatsink [/COLOR]// [COLOR="Red"]Asus HD3650[/COLOR] // [COLOR="Lime"]SS 80G + WD 2T[/COLOR] // CM RS-500-PCAR-A3// Mitsubishi Diamondcrysta RDT231WLM-S // Dual Solo 5 + 5C[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-04-2012, 09:43
soncc1984's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 5,715
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

Em thay main với CPU hơn a thay quần áo
__________________
đã ký
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-04-2012, 09:46
cuarangmuoi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 2
Re: Case AMD x2 240,main asus 88t-nle,2x2g kingmax,cdrw.dvdrw,

thì xút...........................................
__________________
số 74 ngách 56 ngõ 299 đường hoàng mai hn dt 0936488833
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:30.