Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6211  
Old 01-01-2012, 22:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 3,792
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiendatts View Post
My point toeic is 200
next year (or one year late?), I can learn English to contest is 400 point???

maybe, i write fail
Currently, my TOIEC point is 200.
__________________
VuTNA.
Blog: [url="http://www.MotSachIT.com"]http://www.MotSachIT.com[/URL]
youtube channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/VuTNA"]http://www.youtube.com/VuTNA[/URL]
Reply With Quote
  #6212  
Old 01-01-2012, 22:33
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiendatts View Post
My point toeic is 200
next year (or one year late?), I can learn English to contest is 400 point???

maybe, i write fail
now i see your 200 points! Goodluck this year, bro!


Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyoshi_toyotomi View Post
So.you are Kim Jong Un's best friend ??? ???
He used to told me that he hated nuke and loved food, then his father shot him in the knee!
Reply With Quote
  #6213  
Old 02-01-2012, 07:30
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

crazy stomachache at midnight, affect until now T_T
Reply With Quote
  #6214  
Old 02-01-2012, 07:36
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Another year in the US, another new year with out my family...
I miss Tết .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6215  
Old 02-01-2012, 07:53
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Another year in the US, another new year with out my family...
I miss Tết .
Hehe !!! You got the same reason and same returned from island day with me !!!
Reply With Quote
  #6216  
Old 02-01-2012, 11:43
tiendatts's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 842
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Hehe !!! You got the same reason and same returned from island day with me !!!
both men are living together in US
__________________
❤️ [COLOR="Magenta"]Ánh Sáng SGO48[/COLOR] ❤️

[COLOR="Magenta"]Em chính là imagination[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7381274[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6217  
Old 02-01-2012, 12:01
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiendatts View Post
both men are living together in US
Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
Nói chung là bị ban trong thread "Thanh Hóa"

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-06-2012, 22:00
Nope,i was talking about this !!!
Reply With Quote
  #6218  
Old 02-01-2012, 12:52
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I leave for the island because of Hoang Thuy Linh and will be back in March! =.=
Reply With Quote
  #6219  
Old 02-01-2012, 13:08
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I leave for the island because of Hoang Thuy Linh and will be back in March! =.=
I think you should write " I have been left for the island as other heroes because of HTL "

Are you happy in there ?
Reply With Quote
  #6220  
Old 02-01-2012, 13:26
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^"r u happy out there?" would be better .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:28.