Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 29-12-2011, 11:11
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

up phát, xin phép mod mỗi ngày up 3 lần> sáng trưa chiều
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 29-12-2011, 11:35
chippy79's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 79
Re: Bán cái VGA

Up lên cho đỡ nhầm nhọt ra trồng trọt
__________________
[I]Mobi:0904530693[/I]
Nhận HD thuê xe du lịch cưới hỏi
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 29-12-2011, 13:38
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

up cái rồi đi ngủ trưa ạ
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 29-12-2011, 13:40
WindForce's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 848
Re: Bán cái VGA

....................

Ai quan tâm case Phantom White thì qua đây nhé, không mua cũng đá giúp em phát
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 29-12-2011, 15:17
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

up phát .............
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 29-12-2011, 20:00
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

tối rồi, up phát nữa
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 29-12-2011, 23:06
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

đi ngủ thôi, tết nhất khó bán hàng ghê
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 30-12-2011, 11:36
WindForce's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 848
Re: Bán cái VGA

lên nào...........

Ai quan tâm case Phantom White thì qua đây nhé, không mua cũng đá giúp em phát
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 30-12-2011, 20:02
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

upppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 30-12-2011, 20:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 118
Re: Bán cái VGA

có người đang bán 1tr5 con GTS 250 của asus còn BH 1 năm kìa
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:26.