Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5981  
Old 07-12-2011, 21:06
neko_c6k21's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 46
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by meoden217 View Post
I'm going to make somethings for my girl friend on Christmas, plz give me some ideas!
you should make a gift by yourself.
__________________
[QUOTE]posted by vitcon:
Việt Nam là một dân tộc anh hùng, Việt Nam không phải là một dân tộc hổ báo.
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5982  
Old 07-12-2011, 21:06
Tuancoltech.ver2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 299
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It's been so long that I haven't visited this thread How are you guys doing?
__________________
[QUOTE='[MGS]SNET;21428443']Rắn gì toàn đi giết người, rắn của em tạo ra con người mới hay! :sexy:[/QUOTE]


:rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5983  
Old 07-12-2011, 21:28
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
Good as gold, fella!
Reply With Quote
  #5984  
Old 07-12-2011, 23:00
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What is the meaning of "put on hold" ?
Reply With Quote
  #5985  
Old 07-12-2011, 23:03
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Man, how many times do we have to tell you? Where is the bloody hell context?
Reply With Quote
  #5986  
Old 07-12-2011, 23:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Man, how many times do we have to tell you? Where is the bloody hell context?
I just want to know the FULL meaning. Not in any situations
p.s :Is it a structure ?
Reply With Quote
  #5987  
Old 08-12-2011, 00:05
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
What is the meaning of "put on hold" ?
i think it means to stop some procedures or processes etc...
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5988  
Old 08-12-2011, 00:10
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Wow i've been around voz for quite some times but haven't notice this thread, you guys are like .... using E now?? that's pretty impressive
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5989  
Old 08-12-2011, 10:20
dqsang90's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 1,539
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
What is the meaning of "put on hold" ?
"put something on hold" means you delay it until a later time or date
for example: She put her career on hold to have a baby
Reply With Quote
  #5990  
Old 08-12-2011, 11:06
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I did reach 20 posts but the captcha, Y U NO disappear?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:57.