Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5881  
Old 30-11-2011, 22:03
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
I only know Chinese, just a little :">
and some French words :">
nah,if you knew Japanese,then i would be more eager to meet you

nevertheless,i'm still incredibly excited looking forward to the day we meet
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5882  
Old 30-11-2011, 22:03
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 4
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi there, i'm new
__________________
black bird flies into the light of the dark black night
Reply With Quote
  #5883  
Old 30-11-2011, 22:08
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
today I've just listened to some old melodies from my favorite RPG series Final Fantasy....eyes on me, suteki da ne, melodies of life, aerith theme,.....bring back so much memories
All my childhood memories are about RPGs, especially FF. Still remember the time my father gave me a PS2 as a reward for winning first prize at a local competition about computer in 8th grade, the first game I tried on that was final fantasy XI'll never forget those wonderful daysSuch a great game.
it's a little sad that nowadays, final fantasy isn't what it used to be anymorea couple of years ago, I played FF XII but it was like I played some other game, it wasn't feel like final fantasy
Haha, you were so lucky back there, bro. I've never been rewarded anything since I was a lil kid. Even when I got the highest score on my graduating thesis. All I want for myself is my parents do not take control of my life. I cannot find a job that I want or even love the one I do love.

Anw, sorry for turning the story to another direction.
I miss those FF games so much as you reminded them. I've played FF 6 to 9 but just completed only FF 7. To me that FF7 is the best. Never mind the graphic, the plot is so meaningful, tragic and haunted; the battle system is so simple and yes, I loved to put the Materias on and off my character's weapons; and finally the music.... whenever I listen to the soundtracks, it's like Im back to the good old days....

Oh, good old days.....
Reply With Quote
  #5884  
Old 30-11-2011, 22:11
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^

you should try FF IV, among the FF series,FF IV is the game with the most fantasy faction
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5885  
Old 30-11-2011, 22:44
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Not that I don't want to try but it really costs me time and I cannot do anything else. 2 months ago I was playing FFVI on my GBA emulator but then I had to quit 'cus the level up work did killed my time! :(
Reply With Quote
  #5886  
Old 30-11-2011, 22:48
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

use some cheats

no code,no gain
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5887  
Old 30-11-2011, 22:55
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

haha, I like that idea but Im not that kinda gamer!
Reply With Quote
  #5888  
Old 01-12-2011, 00:20
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

don't be so stubborn,a hard-core gamer only exist in fps and real time tactics game

not in turn based rpg

the way you enjoy the game is much more important,just use an x2 exp or x4 exp to make the game easier
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5889  
Old 01-12-2011, 01:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

x2 and x4 exp, really? What sorcery is that? Teach me master! @_@
Reply With Quote
  #5890  
Old 01-12-2011, 05:43
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
don't be so stubborn,a hard-core gamer only exist in fps and real time tactics game

not in turn based rpg

the way you enjoy the game is much more important,just use an x2 exp or x4 exp to make the game easier
in FF series, exp and level aren't important, man I used to complete FF VIII at level 20:">Square Enix offers us some bonus items to max out characters'status. All you need to do is to find those items. In FF VII, FF VIII, FF X, almost all of my main character's status like strength, defend, vitality, magic defend,...(except luck) all max out at 255
for your information, the level of monsters depend on characters' level, so level up doesn't make thing easier
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:20.