Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5451  
Old 23-10-2011, 07:28
N15cc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 279
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I love the girl who is very rich.
__________________
If love=false then abort else end;
Reply With Quote
  #5452  
Old 23-10-2011, 09:54
mu_luoi_trai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 2,430
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Excuse me, I have some problems in my translation. Can you help me?

The great ideas alter th power balance in relationship. That's why the great ideas are initialy resisted.
Yes, but...
"They were a glamorous looking crowd. Then they opened their tucking mouths" (Ignore everybody)
Reply With Quote
  #5453  
Old 23-10-2011, 10:08
zei.ugly's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 48
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu_luoi_trai View Post
Excuse me, I have some problems in my translation. Can you help me?

The great ideas alter th power balance in relationship. That's why the great ideas are initialy resisted.
Yes, but...
"They were a glamorous looking crowd. Then they opened their tucking mouths" (Ignore everybody)
i don't know.
Reply With Quote
  #5454  
Old 23-10-2011, 12:08
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Today was probably one of the longest days in my life.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #5455  
Old 23-10-2011, 16:39
VatBon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 876
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon622 View Post
i don't know english
my two
__________________
[QUOTE=Diamond T-Ara;45659782]Đã yêu, thì chỉ có từ beautyful thôi :)[/QUOTE]

vozer và engrish
Reply With Quote
  #5456  
Old 23-10-2011, 21:35
dk97's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 628
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

man city won the game, LOL
Reply With Quote
  #5457  
Old 23-10-2011, 22:02
sadness1108's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

so sad, my favourite club was defeated :-<
__________________
Empty inside

http://db.tt/9oORweyg <-- Ổ cứng trên mây
Reply With Quote
  #5458  
Old 24-10-2011, 23:32
Cpt.sand1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I don't even know what I'm going to say right now. So sad !!!!
__________________
[QUOTE=bb0xer-tc;40490248]Sáng ra đi tiểu bên hè ... Thấy con ch.ó cái nó lè lưỡi ra
Trong lòng ta cười ha ha ... Bạnh chân nó ra làm 3 phát liền[/QUOTE]
No comment :rofl:
Reply With Quote
  #5459  
Old 25-10-2011, 00:10
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Should or should not we forbid citizens to move by their personal motorbikes (use public transport instead)? What is your opinion and give me some supporting ideas or examples to approve it?
Reply With Quote
  #5460  
Old 25-10-2011, 02:41
Junior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguhonkhiuonglanh View Post
Should or should not we forbid citizens to move by their personal motorbikes (use public transport instead)? What is your opinion and give me some supporting ideas or examples to approve it?
idea for using motor-bước
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:57.