Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19-08-2011, 14:41
Leah-Dizon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 167
Phim con heo :X

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-08-2011, 14:43
Ben1308's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 247
Re: Phim con heo :X

link youtube
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"]Vợ : Avatar
Vợ 2: Asus P5P43TD|Q8400 + A70|Msi Gtx 560ti Hawk|2x2GB Kingmax|Acbel 600W|1x Seagate 300gb + 1x WD Green 2TB|Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black
Vợ 3: IPhone 4 16GB[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-08-2011, 14:43
VuQuyenVer2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 454
Re: Phim con heo :X

Vãi tít
__________________
[I][COLOR="Green"]Bay cao hơn...
....................Bay xa hơn...[/COLOR][/I]

[I]Tôi chẳng phải là thiên tài, tôi chỉ có một lòng ham hiểu biết ghê gớm[/I]-Albert Einstein.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-08-2011, 14:44
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 0
Re: Phim con heo :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah-Dizon View Post
giật tít ! clip đéll có gì vui
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-08-2011, 14:47
GuitarRiff's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 841
Re: Phim con heo :X

hay ghê
__________________
Dũng hứa, Trọng thề, Hùng đảm bảo
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-08-2011, 14:52
andy.milano's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 90
Re: Phim con heo :X

xin lỗi, bạn quá đen =))
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-08-2011, 14:57
Đánh_Trống_Kêu_Oan's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 36
Re: Phim con heo :X

phim bùn cười quá
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-08-2011, 15:02
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Phim con heo :X

Số khổ
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-08-2011, 15:04
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 265
Re: Phim con heo :X

sad endding
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-08-2011, 15:06
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 272
Re: Phim con heo :X

Thất vọng với cái Tít của bác nhưng công nhân phim hay thật, rất vui
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:09.