![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4891
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Ok,I will give it a try. Personally, the topic is quite complicated. It depends on the situation but I believe that the second one is better. Why? 1. Our country has enough problems with the imbalance in demographic trends : boys are outnumbering girls. Therefore, instead of indiscriminately keeping 10 beasts, which do consume our food for nothing, alive, it would be better to go for an innocent man. 2. To let criminals live is not a wise choice biologically. Criminality IS genetic, if I am not mistaken When we have abundance to choose, why do we need corrupted ones? Doing so is equal to put the next generations in dangerOf course, everything in this world is relative. There are men who are wrongly accused. I am not brave enough to take risk,however; therefore I am willing to blindly eradicate them all. For a fresh world. ( Do I sound like Kira of "Death Note"? )
|
| kurapika312 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by kurapika312 |
|
#4892
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ very good writing, however you shall make it an essay by properly connecting the paragraphs instead of numerbing them like what you did.
Also, your first statement is not so clear. Did you mean that we shall lock all of them up to balance the ratio between male & female or did you mean that we shall release the 10 guilty men and only penalize the innocent one? Furthermore, I 'd like to ask where is your sympathy toward the men?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4893
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hey guys ! pls show me how to use the words "either" and "neither", they'd better be used by examples, i aint able to determine exactly the usage of 2 words. thanks you guys a lot
|
|
#4894
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. By keeping them alive is useless I mean they should be got rid of in this life. For goods Hey, was I just off the topic?
|
| kurapika312 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by kurapika312 |
|
#4895
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B]3470[/B][/COLOR] [B]|[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]1060[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [B]Z3+[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Sienna"]G610 Orion Brown[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]G420 Hyperion Fury[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][RIGHT]Steam/Origin ID: [COLOR="Red"]g3milan[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/B] |
|
#4896
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Sorry for that assertment, I just reverted to the results of several articles I had come through before. To be more exact, there are genes that provide the behavioral tendency, including "brutality" or some sort. They add up, but how decisive these genetic factors are in this issue is still cloudy
|
| kurapika312 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by kurapika312 |
|
#4897
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B]3470[/B][/COLOR] [B]|[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]1060[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [B]Z3+[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Sienna"]G610 Orion Brown[/COLOR][/B] [B]|[/B] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]G420 Hyperion Fury[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [B][RIGHT]Steam/Origin ID: [COLOR="Red"]g3milan[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/B] |
|
#4898
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Okey, next topic: Use 3 words to describe yourself and explain each of them.
I hope this topic will be more obvious and straight forward.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4899
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
ugly, idiot and lazy
it's all about me
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR] |
| Tsunami Nori |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tsunami Nori |
|
#4900
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
explain
essay 150 words
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
|
|