Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #131  
Old 30-05-2009, 10:41
dratwister's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 270
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Vậy là con XPS 16 này tốt phải không mọi người tháng sau bà chị xách về một con này (customize lại chút thành T9600, 6GB DDR3 và 500GB HDD ). Hy vọng dùng tốt kẻo thôi lại buồn vỡ mật

Lẽ ra lúc đầu định con M1530 nhưng về sau xem lại nó kéo từ VGA 8600 xuống còn 8400 , hỏi service thì nó nói là có vấn đề tản nhiệt nên lăn tăn qua bên này luôn.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 30-05-2009, 11:00
Saigon_Lab's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 2,252
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Quote:
Originally Posted by orihancol View Post
Công nhận mặt màn hình dùng 1 thời gian là bị cào xước may mình dán miếng dán màn hình không thì tình trạng y hệt bạn!!!!




Mình dùng 1 thời gian rồi, cũng không bị như bạn. Theo ý kiến chủ quan, mình thấy nó vẫn hoạt động tốt dù mình dùng nó gần như cả ngày kèm với một tản nhiệt coolmaster infinite. Chỉ hơi lăn tăn vì dù có tản nhiệt + điều hòa mà chỗ để tay vẫn nóng , làm đổ mồ hôi tay => gây cảm giác khó chịu và pin thì không hiểu sao minh dùng chỉ được khoảng 1h45 đến 2h thôi ( không hiểu pin bị chai chưa mà lại thế ) Còn lại theo mình là khá hài lòng dù trước đây thích xps 1530 hơn
Mọi người cứ đơn giản cho rằng dùng Dell mát nữa hay ko???
__________________
Laptop only from USA , [B][COLOR="Red"]www.hanoilab.com.vn.
[/COLOR][/B]trả lại máy trong vòng 12 tháng , đổi máy mới trong vòng 15 ngày ,bảo hành tại nhà .mem [COLOR="Red"][B]voz có quà[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:15
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 9
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Hôm nay lên mạng search thì thay bọn nước ngoài kêu ca đủ thứ về con này lắm mà chủ yếu la do lỗi thiết kế cực kì đáng thất vọng của dell đó là bố trí vị trí của lỗ thoát nhiệt ở phía sau máy ngay dưới màn hình lcd vì vậy khi mở màn hình không khí không lưu thông được làm cho khí nóng tich tụ lại trong máy mà chủ yếu ở dưới màn hình lcd lâu ngày làm cho màn hình chỗ ấy có hiện tượng bị mất màu.
"I'm going to preface this by saying that I really really wanted to like my xps studio 13. I really did. The laptop itself just looks so great. The leather accents, the shiny black surface. The size and weight of the laptop was just perfect. The backlit keyboard.

So I bought one about a month ago. The minute that I got it, I started noticing some problems. First like you said, the heat of the laptop was just unbearable. At first, I thought that I would get used to it, but then after a few minutes of use (no more than 40 mins) the bottom of the laptop got so hot, that I couldn't put it on my lap without feeling extreme discomfort. No joke. Then the palm rest would get heated up. Tech support can update the bios all they want, but the reason why this laptop is so hot is not because of the software...it's in the design flaws of the laptop, The vents in the back of the laptop gets blocked when you open the screen. No air flows out of the laptop because of this serious design flaws. They can update the software all they want, but the bottom line is that the vents were designed very poorly.

Then after a few uses, I noticed that the media buttons stopped working. It was always after the computer came back from hibernation that the buttons would stop working. I would have to shut down my computer, take off the battery, then restart, and the buttons would work again. Until I hibernate again, and it would stop working.

Then lastly, another problem is that if the room was really humid, I would get these electric shocks when I touched the laptop.

I asked for a replacement machine because I thought I had gotten a lemon. But then my replacement machine showed all the same symptoms as my original machine. And I had downloaded all the updated bios etc. So I just returned it for a full refund"

vào đây tham khảo:http://en.community.dell.com/forums/t/19277172.aspx
anh em vào cho ý kiến với nào đang tính mua một con mà như thế này thì nguy hiểm quá anh em có hướng khắc phục không
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:27
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 295
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidame View Post
Hôm nay lên mạng search thì thay bọn nước ngoài kêu ca đủ thứ về con này lắm mà chủ yếu la do lỗi thiết kế cực kì đáng thất vọng của dell đó là bố trí vị trí của lỗ thoát nhiệt ở phía sau máy ngay dưới màn hình lcd vì vậy khi mở màn hình không khí không lưu thông được làm cho khí nóng tich tụ lại trong máy mà chủ yếu ở dưới màn hình lcd lâu ngày làm cho màn hình chỗ ấy có hiện tượng bị mất màu.
"I'm going to preface this by saying that I really really wanted to like my xps studio 13. I really did. The laptop itself just looks so great. The leather accents, the shiny black surface. The size and weight of the laptop was just perfect. The backlit keyboard.

So I bought one about a month ago. The minute that I got it, I started noticing some problems. First like you said, the heat of the laptop was just unbearable. At first, I thought that I would get used to it, but then after a few minutes of use (no more than 40 mins) the bottom of the laptop got so hot, that I couldn't put it on my lap without feeling extreme discomfort. No joke. Then the palm rest would get heated up. Tech support can update the bios all they want, but the reason why this laptop is so hot is not because of the software...it's in the design flaws of the laptop, The vents in the back of the laptop gets blocked when you open the screen. No air flows out of the laptop because of this serious design flaws. They can update the software all they want, but the bottom line is that the vents were designed very poorly.

Then after a few uses, I noticed that the media buttons stopped working. It was always after the computer came back from hibernation that the buttons would stop working. I would have to shut down my computer, take off the battery, then restart, and the buttons would work again. Until I hibernate again, and it would stop working.

Then lastly, another problem is that if the room was really humid, I would get these electric shocks when I touched the laptop.

I asked for a replacement machine because I thought I had gotten a lemon. But then my replacement machine showed all the same symptoms as my original machine. And I had downloaded all the updated bios etc. So I just returned it for a full refund"

vào đây tham khảo:http://en.community.dell.com/forums/t/19277172.aspx
anh em vào cho ý kiến với nào đang tính mua một con mà như thế này thì nguy hiểm quá anh em có hướng khắc phục không
Đục lại "đường thoát nhiệt" cho em nó ra 2 bên ^__^!.....

Bạn làm các bạn có XPS16 đang run cầm cập kìa, dù sao "...Perfect is XPS13, the laptop itself just looks so great. The leather accents, the shiny black surface. The size and weight of the laptop was just perfect. The backlit keyboard.... "^__^!
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 01-06-2009, 11:52
Crytaldragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 310
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

con đó là Studio XPS 13 mà, nhỏ nên nó khó thoát nhiệt thế thoi
con 16 này cũng đc gòi là little hot , nhưng vẫn xài tốt , chẳng có đau lòng như thằng em của nó đâu
__________________
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Sony Vaio FW190 P8400 3GB X4500MHD [/COLOR][/SIZE]

ai chơi Mafia war Facebook add mình với nha
[COLOR="Lime"]11% Mastermind 11% Buttonman[/COLOR]
[QUOTE]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000175609914[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 01-06-2009, 12:18
PhuThanhAn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 1,602
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Studio XPS 13 e dùng cả tháng nay thấy vô tư mà . Con này e để làm việc nên có thể nói 1 ngày nó đc dùng ít nhất là 12 tiếng, con Studio XPS 16 mua cho thằng bạn từ cuối tháng 3, nó suốt ngày ngồi chơi Linh Vương mà chưa thấy kêu ca gì với e cả.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 01-06-2009, 13:44
Olahoma's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 655
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Nóng vãi luôn ấy, bỏng hết cả tay nên tốt nhất là đừng mua


Để đấy cho nó sút giá người ta bán tháo mình rước thêm em 13 cho thằng em
__________________
DELL 7537 15.6 fhd, CPU core i7 4500U, RAM 8GB, VGA GF GT750, SDD Kingston V400 240GB
MSI B75MA-P45, CPU Intel Core i3 3450, VGA ASUS Direct CU2 GTX660, RAM 1333 8GB, SSD Adata SP550 120GB, HDD WD Green 1TB, PSU Cooler Master Elite 550W
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 01-06-2009, 13:47
Saigon_Lab's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 2,252
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olahoma View Post
Nóng vãi luôn ấy, bỏng hết cả tay nên tốt nhất là đừng mua


Để đấy cho nó sút giá người ta bán tháo mình rước thêm em 13 cho thằng em
Studio XPS 13/16 là dòng mới ra, trước sau kiểu gì chẳng giảm 70-100$. Bác cứ yên tâm mà chuẩn bị đạn
__________________
Laptop only from USA , [B][COLOR="Red"]www.hanoilab.com.vn.
[/COLOR][/B]trả lại máy trong vòng 12 tháng , đổi máy mới trong vòng 15 ngày ,bảo hành tại nhà .mem [COLOR="Red"][B]voz có quà[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 01-06-2009, 14:41
superminh's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2007
Posts: 38
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

Dịp hè này sẽ rước về 1 em... và mình đang để ý em này .Kiểu này phải suy nghĩ kỹ lại quá
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 01-06-2009, 21:30
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 9
Re: [Unique Topic] Dell Studio XPS 16 - Chia sẻ & kinh nghiệm

vấn đề là ảnh hưởng của hơi nóng dến cái màn hình lcd cơ mà cái nay là về lâu dài hơi nóng làm cho màn hình lcd ở trên khe tản nhiệt sẽ bị mất hăn màu lun cơ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:03.