Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4521  
Old 14-07-2011, 12:20
Alfie Elkin's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 1,549
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
No, I don't mean that he's stupid or something.
I just read some of his posts in this thread. Always he asks a question then goes away and then returns with another question and doesn't care about if his previous questions were answered or not.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4522  
Old 16-07-2011, 00:25
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
^
No, I don't mean that he's stupid or something.
I just read some of his posts in this thread. Always he asks a question then goes away and then returns with another question and doesn't care about if his previous questions were answered or not.
No, I really care for those answers u guys gave me. And actually, It helped me a lot. I just don't want to post a comment with the only word "Thank you" because I feel it's more like a spam post.

Returning to my last post, I looked for the meaning of the word "sau này" in a dictionary. And I find out "afterward". But I still feel it's not really exactly fit in this following context: "Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học".
Reply With Quote
  #4523  
Old 17-07-2011, 01:18
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 7
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
erm, when someone helps you, you HAVE TO say thank you, that's courtesy. It will at least let the person know that he/she did not waste his/her time. I really hate it when people ask for something, then someone gives an answer and the person just disappears into thin air without ever saying thank you.

Don't ask-and-run, do ask-and-feedback. The helper(s) always wants to know if his/her answer did help you or not
Reply With Quote
  #4524  
Old 17-07-2011, 01:28
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 7
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

"Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học"

-> too short sentence, give us some more details, how far in the future? Give us a few more sentences, perhaps the whole paragraph

In any case, if it's just one short sentence "Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học" I think you can simply drop the "Sau này" since it's not really necessary imho. Or perhaps you can use "at some point in the future"
Reply With Quote
  #4525  
Old 17-07-2011, 02:05
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmatter View Post
"Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học"

-> too short sentence, give us some more details, how far in the future? Give us a few more sentences, perhaps the whole paragraph

In any case, if it's just one short sentence "Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học" I think you can simply drop the "Sau này" since it's not really necessary imho. Or perhaps you can use "at some point in the future"
Thank u, guy. I'll think the phrase "in the future" seem right to me.
Reply With Quote
  #4526  
Old 17-07-2011, 02:15
kyu's Avatar
kyu kyu is offline
Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 94
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Oh, Now i know this topic , it's juicy. Has anyone taught English for me ?
Reply With Quote
  #4527  
Old 17-07-2011, 20:34
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 1,099
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^ just talk about yourself or confide something. giving your opinion about another's question/opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #4528  
Old 17-07-2011, 20:41
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 1,099
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
Pls translate these words for me: "Trước đây", "sau này". And give me an example of each case. Thx!
in my opinion, after that and before are your answer.
Reply With Quote
  #4529  
Old 17-07-2011, 23:23
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

từ giờ trở đi in english là j vậy mấy bro
ex: từ giờ trở đi chúng ta nói chiện bằng tiếng anh nhé
=> ...... we gonna speak in english ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4530  
Old 17-07-2011, 23:30
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

my english skills aren't well, so i have to practise it more and more

dùng good đúng phải ko ạ, đứa bạn mình bảo dùng well, nói sao cũng chả nge
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:33.