![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4281
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
This is the first time I've replied to this topic.....
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4282
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
why so serious about that? See you, guy
__________________
[b][color=#FF0000]i7-3770+True 120[/color]|[color=#FF9100]GA-Z77-DS3H[/color]|[color=#DAFF00]F3-1600C9D-16GSR[/color]|[color=#48FF00]2080 XC Ultra[/color]|[color=#00FF48]MZ-76E500BW[/color]|[color=#00FFDA]WD3003FZEX[/color]|[color=#0091FF]Andyson TX700[/color]|[color=#0000FF]Thor Erosi[/color]|[color=#9100FF]U2414H[/color]|[color=#FF00DA]G502 Spectrum[/color]|[color=#FF0048]FC900R PD[/color][/b] |
| robincrystal |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by robincrystal |
|
#4283
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What's wrong if i said "Hi Guys" to some foreign woman in coffee shop?That's the first time I met them!
(btw,please correct my mistake!thanks!) P/s: Jay, I admire you! ![]() ![]()
__________________
You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around,you make me crazier crazier. Feels like I'm falling and i'm lost in your eyes. You make me crazier crazier crazier ớ ờ ơ....... |
| quanghuy_tpv |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by quanghuy_tpv |
|
#4284
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I don't think we use the present perfect in this case. it happens at the moment so it should be present tense.
Anyone fix me ? |
|
#4285
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
anw, this is the first time I've replied to this topic
|
| alien11188 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by alien11188 |
|
#4286
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
You shouldn't be. Everything I said came from Google =))
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4287
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
If you said so, then you were impolite to them. "guys" are usually used for a group with both men and women (only men are more popular). It should not be told with women, or they would criticize you =.=
__________________
[b][color=#FF0000]i7-3770+True 120[/color]|[color=#FF9100]GA-Z77-DS3H[/color]|[color=#DAFF00]F3-1600C9D-16GSR[/color]|[color=#48FF00]2080 XC Ultra[/color]|[color=#00FF48]MZ-76E500BW[/color]|[color=#00FFDA]WD3003FZEX[/color]|[color=#0091FF]Andyson TX700[/color]|[color=#0000FF]Thor Erosi[/color]|[color=#9100FF]U2414H[/color]|[color=#FF00DA]G502 Spectrum[/color]|[color=#FF0048]FC900R PD[/color][/b] |
| robincrystal |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by robincrystal |
|
#4288
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hello everybody! next year i have to take an examination to reach the university, so i hope all of you help me and... thanks a lot
![]() ( correct me if i wrong ... thanks!) |
|
#4289
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
hello everybody! next year I will have to take an examination to reach the university, so i hope all of you can help me and... thanks a lot ![]() ( correct me if I'm wrong ... thanks!) anw, please correct me if I'm wrong
|
| alien11188 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by alien11188 |
|
#4290
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
|
![]() |
|
|