Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4051  
Old 16-05-2011, 16:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 482
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hi guys
Can I ask some question?
Does English people invite each other on the meal as VNese ? (like : Cháu mời ông bà ăn cơm, Con mời bố mẹ ăn cơm hay đơn giản là mời cả nhà ăn cơm )
Most of movies I have watched, they just pray and eat, but my friends (just kids) ask me how can they invite their family as VNese..
I guess we can use "let's taste/enjoy meal" but I'm afraid that is not polite for them (as a child) invite higher generation in their family

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Hey does anyone know any viet forum that uses english as the main language to talk/discuss?
how about sub forums?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4052  
Old 16-05-2011, 16:25
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^ Itadakimasu
Reply With Quote
  #4053  
Old 16-05-2011, 17:22
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Why don't you just find a foreign forums? That would be much easier
i have accounts in quite a few foreign forums, just being curious
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4054  
Old 16-05-2011, 17:23
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
hi guys
Can I ask some question?
Does English people invite each other on the meal as VNese ? (like : Cháu mời ông bà ăn cơm, Con mời bố mẹ ăn cơm hay đơn giản là mời cả nhà ăn cơm )
Most of movies I have watched, they just pray and eat, but my friends (just kids) ask me how can they invite their family as VNese..
I guess we can use "let's taste/enjoy meal" but I'm afraid that is not polite for them (as a child) invite higher generation in their family
"Have a good dinner" that's what we usually say.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4055  
Old 16-05-2011, 17:29
Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 32
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
"Have a good dinner" that's what we usually say.
"let eat" better than
Reply With Quote
  #4056  
Old 16-05-2011, 17:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 4
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
"Have a good dinner" that's what we usually say.
I bet "Eat your mother" is more often said than that
Reply With Quote
  #4057  
Old 16-05-2011, 17:35
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_la_T.O.P View Post
I bet "Eat your mother" is more often said than that
Do you say that to your family?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4058  
Old 16-05-2011, 20:17
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 482
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
"Have a good dinner" that's what we usually say.
:"> oh, thanks you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phemusic View Post
"let eat" better than
it's impolite when you talk with older people, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by em_la_T.O.P View Post
I bet "Eat your mother" is more often said than that

what do " Eat your mother" mean ? Does it like what I am thinking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
^ Itadakimasu
this is result of google just look at 1st link
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #4059  
Old 16-05-2011, 21:43
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 368
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Elkin View Post
^
Just read the question of Robincrystal
hey what's wrong with my question, honey

/Ps I see you, but is always "nem gach", the antique verb of voz, not sarcasm or anything
__________________
[b][color=#FF0000]i7-3770+True 120[/color]|[color=#FF9100]GA-Z77-DS3H[/color]|[color=#DAFF00]F3-1600C9D-16GSR[/color]|[color=#48FF00]2080 XC Ultra[/color]|[color=#00FF48]MZ-76E500BW[/color]|[color=#00FFDA]WD3003FZEX[/color]|[color=#0091FF]Andyson TX700[/color]|[color=#0000FF]Thor Erosi[/color]|[color=#9100FF]U2414H[/color]|[color=#FF00DA]G502 Spectrum[/color]|[color=#FF0048]FC900R PD[/color][/b]
Reply With Quote
  #4060  
Old 17-05-2011, 00:41
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by robincrystal View Post
hey what's wrong with my question, honey

/Ps I see you, but is always "nem gach", the antique verb of voz, not sarcasm or anything
No bro.....
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:11.