Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 02-04-2009, 17:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 22,912
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.newbie View Post
quả 02/04 chắc của bạn haro lolz
My story's same last afternoon =)
__________________
[INDENT]phá thì dễ, xây mới khó, giữ cho thứ được xây tồn tại càng khó hơn ...[/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-04-2009, 17:34
SuKiy0's Avatar
Meow.. Meeoowww...
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,850
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

"Đúng giờ" chắc cũng cỡ 11h!



Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-04-2009, 18:48
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

labs trên tầng mấy hả các mình? mất điện mà leo lên tầng 15 thì vui, leo lên nhưng Labs lại khóa cửa thì vui đừng hỏi.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-04-2009, 22:08
lc_lumos's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,541
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Chắc VoZ bắt đầu làm việc từ giữa trưa lol....
__________________
[SIZE="1"][CENTER][00[B]0[/B]00] [111[B]1[/B]1] [[B]0[/B]0000] [1111[B]1[/B]] [11[B]1[/B]11] [0[B]0[/B]000] [111[B]1[/B]1] [000[B]0[/B]0]
[0[B]0[/B]000] [000[B]0[/B]0] [1[B]1[/B]111] [11[B]1[/B]11] [1111[B]1[/B]] [1[B]1[/B]111] [0000[B]0[/B]] [[B]0[/B]0000]
[11[B]1[/B]11] [[B]1[/B]1111] [[B]1[/B]1111] [11[B]1[/B]11] [0000[B]0[/B]] [00[B]0[/B]00] [00[B]0[/B]00] [0[B]0[/B]000][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-04-2009, 22:59
A9tm's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 3,893
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc_lumos View Post
Chắc VoZ bắt đầu làm việc từ giữa trưa lol....
viết sai rồi
__________________
[SIZE="1"]http://[COLOR="Blue"]flic.k[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]r[/COLOR]/a9tm
[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-04-2009, 23:59
lc_lumos's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,541
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by A9tm View Post
viết sai rồi
Mặt trời lên cao thế kia ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][CENTER][00[B]0[/B]00] [111[B]1[/B]1] [[B]0[/B]0000] [1111[B]1[/B]] [11[B]1[/B]11] [0[B]0[/B]000] [111[B]1[/B]1] [000[B]0[/B]0]
[0[B]0[/B]000] [000[B]0[/B]0] [1[B]1[/B]111] [11[B]1[/B]11] [1111[B]1[/B]] [1[B]1[/B]111] [0000[B]0[/B]] [[B]0[/B]0000]
[11[B]1[/B]11] [[B]1[/B]1111] [[B]1[/B]1111] [11[B]1[/B]11] [0000[B]0[/B]] [00[B]0[/B]00] [00[B]0[/B]00] [0[B]0[/B]000][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-04-2009, 09:23
fRzzy's Avatar
Mmph mmmph mph-mph mmph!
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 12,515
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

updated for today
__________________
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]các anh chả biết gì cả, kênh chém gió của [B]Mr. Chơi[/B] ở đây cơ -> [url="https://www.youtube.com/c/MrChơiOfficial"][B]youtube.com/c/MrChơiOfficial[/B][/URL][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-04-2009, 09:40
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

móa, đo công suất bằng đồng hồ volt sao trời
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-04-2009, 10:10
gthn's Avatar
Principal
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 14,015
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

full load: 210, idle 215. được, i7 quả nhiên không tầm thường.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-04-2009, 15:20
Nayumi's Avatar
Homer J. Simpsons Wannabe
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,634
Re: vozLabs Daily Strips

vozTester is left-handed ...
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:08.