Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2891  
Old 10-04-2011, 19:47
Mr.Win's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 225
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

mai em vẫn phải lên cty :( éo nghỉ đc
__________________
[QUOTE=Fang.2F;39958864]....Gặp nàng giặt vải ven sông
Cho ăn, cho ấy mà không đòi gì
Sau này danh rạng, một khi
Ngàn vàng đền đáp, rồi thì ấy thêm.....[/QUOTE]

Truyện của Thánh :D
  #2892  
Old 10-04-2011, 19:53
_____Alone_____'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 200
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Win View Post
mai em vẫn phải lên cty :( éo nghỉ đc
Mang cho ta cái áo
__________________
[SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]Million hearts with a dream[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
  #2893  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:01
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

vì ít ng quá , cancal ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #2894  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:03
_____Alone_____'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 200
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrokiniem View Post
vì ít ng quá , cancal ..
Ít là ít thế nào.
Các em sùy tuyn của ta
__________________
[SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]Million hearts with a dream[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
  #2895  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:13
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____Alone_____ View Post
Ít là ít thế nào.
Các em sùy tuyn của ta
Chú yên tam là mai vẫn đi nhá
  #2896  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:14
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Đc 4 thằng : Rud , Up , Cani , Rên [ xì ke ]

ở nhà đi ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #2897  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:16
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrokiniem View Post
Đc 4 thằng : Rud , Up , Cani , Rên [ xì ke ]

ở nhà đi ..
thím + gâu nữa chi
  #2898  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:20
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

mình bảo >= 7 cơ mà ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #2899  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:20
_____Alone_____'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 200
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Còn thằng rên bự nữa chi
__________________
[SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]Million hearts with a dream[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
  #2900  
Old 10-04-2011, 20:28
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrokiniem View Post
mình bảo >= 7 cơ mà ..
thích thì đi cần éo gì đủ hay ko mới đi
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:13.