Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3721  
Old 11-03-2011, 04:26
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 6
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

các bác có biết từ 'hóc xương' tiếng anh nói sao không ạ? í em là hóc xương cá ấy,
Reply With Quote
  #3722  
Old 11-03-2011, 09:00
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
Check the dictionary. You are so bone idle :">
Btw, English please.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3723  
Old 11-03-2011, 10:16
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 104
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

are u vozers, guys ??

why i don't see any bricks in this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #3724  
Old 11-03-2011, 15:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 16
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

why brick
Reply With Quote
  #3725  
Old 12-03-2011, 10:53
xjn_chja_buon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 702
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

=)) brick used for building
__________________
[COLOR="Cyan"]try{
}catch{
}[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3726  
Old 12-03-2011, 18:36
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 86
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

school summer vacations are on the way, YAY
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
Reply With Quote
  #3727  
Old 13-03-2011, 02:18
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 179
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
you have to study the basics first, and you're welcome here
Yeah, thank your welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion993 View Post
present continuous
thank your help
Quote:
Originally Posted by plat View Post
I do come from....
I don`t think so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
like I keep saying, English is not all about grammar. If you try to pinpoint the grammar errors in every sentence you will never become fluent in English. We shall only point out the critical errors which is terribly wrong or may lead to incorrect perception.

Besides it's always better if you can explain more about the errors that you find out.



(1): You cannot have 2 verbs in a sentence using this form. The correct one should be "I come from..."
(2): To stay is not a correct verb to express what you are trying to say. This is a vocabulary problem.
(3): Present continuous should be use here "I am studying". You should read more about the simple present tense.
(4): Sometime adding one or two more words will help your sentence sound better: "This univ is located in Tuliem"
(5): "Join", not "Join in". In order to understand the differences you should read more about intransitive and ditransitive verbs: http://vn.answers.yahoo.com/question...1025816AAHLLwV
(6): One of the most common mistake of Vietnamese English learner is that we tend to put time clauses before the main clause, which is not recommended.

general error: you should use more conjunctions to connect your sentences
Thank you very much. I didn`t think I had many mistakes in my introduce. I`ll try to have TOEIC certificate in this summer
__________________
Vãi chưởng pro [COLOR="Red"]Dizzy[/COLOR], chơi mình quả ban nick hơi bị ấn tượng đấy
[B][U][SIZE="4"]You have been banned for the following reason:
Không đọc nội qui.
Date the ban will be lifted: 01-03-[COLOR="Blue"]2012[/COLOR], 20:00[/SIZE][/U][/B]
[COLOR="Red"]Tuyên chiến với Dizzy[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3728  
Old 13-03-2011, 08:24
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
thank your help
Thanks for your help
Once again, I think you should start with the basic first, before trying to get any certificate
Reply With Quote
  #3729  
Old 15-03-2011, 00:14
tulanght's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 369
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

14/03 I have no pieces of white chocolate :(
Reply With Quote
  #3730  
Old 15-03-2011, 00:29
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulanght View Post
14/03 I have no pieces of white chocolate :(
wth is that day?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:39.