![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3411
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
)
|
|
#3412
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]FOR THE ONE I LOVE If anyone ever asks me what part of my life you are I will just look at them and smile and say: "The best part" The happiness you give me is something I'll never be able to get enough of. I love having you in my world .And I love having you to love[/I][/B][/CENTER] |
| sinbadlan01 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sinbadlan01 |
|
#3413
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
Game với gái thì siêng chứ quay vid thì lười
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]FOR THE ONE I LOVE If anyone ever asks me what part of my life you are I will just look at them and smile and say: "The best part" The happiness you give me is something I'll never be able to get enough of. I love having you in my world .And I love having you to love[/I][/B][/CENTER] |
| sinbadlan01 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sinbadlan01 |
|
#3414
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Tối qua, để ks 9 11 15 bắn, mỗi khi mon men lên được 7 8 mạng thì quay về camp. Đc 3 lần thì cả 3 lần đều có 1 bạn trẻ ra, nhìn mình rất hồn nhiên rồi cho 2 viên vào đầu
Cho xin quý danh chứ mình ức chế cũng quên cmn tên bạn rồi.
__________________
[B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Bản nhân bình sinh cứ thấy đồ quý, nhất định sẽ nổi lên ham muốn sinh ra làm giặc cướp. Thiện tai thiện tai, ây cha mô phật mô phật aa[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] |
| Painbringer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Painbringer |
|
#3415
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
bao nhiêu thằng chơi với nó kể cả admin, spec các kiểu đâu ai kêu nó hack, chỉ có mày kêu nó hack. Hơn nữa ko phải cứ sensor, fs mới phát hiện đc địch. nhiều khi nó nhìn radar thấy bồ chết ở đâu nó cũng đoán đc, game này thì muôn vẻ. khi nào mày quay đc clip thì lên đây khóc lóc tiếp, ko thì nín, ko có bằng chứng ko ai giải quyết đâu
__________________
|FJ| Leader aka Eclipse beware, tubers, wallhackers or some shit like that ! Now I'm the Reaper =) [B]* |FJ| Headquarters *[/B] http://forums.ocz-gaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2258 |
|
#3416
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
__________________
|FJ| Leader aka Eclipse beware, tubers, wallhackers or some shit like that ! Now I'm the Reaper =) [B]* |FJ| Headquarters *[/B] http://forums.ocz-gaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2258 |
|
#3417
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
^ Bạn í mới chơi, chưa có ai mở mắt cho nên mới thế mà =.=" Kệ đi.
__________________
[B][CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]Bản nhân bình sinh cứ thấy đồ quý, nhất định sẽ nổi lên ham muốn sinh ra làm giặc cướp. Thiện tai thiện tai, ây cha mô phật mô phật aa[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] |
| Painbringer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Painbringer |
|
#3418
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]FOR THE ONE I LOVE If anyone ever asks me what part of my life you are I will just look at them and smile and say: "The best part" The happiness you give me is something I'll never be able to get enough of. I love having you in my world .And I love having you to love[/I][/B][/CENTER] |
| sinbadlan01 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sinbadlan01 |
|
#3419
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
quay vid mw2 thế nào mà đẹp vs cả nhẹ như kiểu replay war3 vậy các bác
__________________
[I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Anything goes......[/COLOR] [/I][QUOTE]R5 3600X | B450 Tomahawk Max | 16GB | RX 5700XT | 8470p [/QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"][B]SteamID[/B][/COLOR]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bibe_1996/ | [COLOR="Orange"]Mentats![/COLOR] |
| ghostsilver' |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ghostsilver' |
|
#3420
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Call of duty Modern Warfare II Multiplayer + Dedicated Server host VN
lại giống cái thằng simon vs sam chơi bên seasonic.ván nào nó thắng thì nó bảo mình tắt hack.ván nào nó thua thì lại bài ca mày bật hack lên chứ gì
).đời lắm thằng thiểu
|
| meodihia1412 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by meodihia1412 |
![]() |
|
|