Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #261  
Old 15-03-2007, 00:00
Kuang2's Avatar
Dẫn đao tự cung ...
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,823
Re: vOzHN - Offline 18h hôm nay 24/02 (mồng 8 Tết) tại Xuân Tình Tửu quán.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuHungcomp
ơ nhưng voka Hà Nội ngon thật uống mãi... uống mãi... không chán và .. hạ cánh luôn...
Lạy người, chả thấy lúc nào tỉnh táo, khổ mỗi cu bằng kiều
__________________
[CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:41.