Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1061  
Old 20-09-2010, 23:09
kogiankogian's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 8,127
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

1 con 10w 1A là tháo trong máy apple ra(2nd)
1 con 18w 1.5A(con này mỏng hơn có 2 ngàm ở dưới đít) là hàng nguyen seal
__________________
[B][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]發育 € € €– Với đôi tay trắng ta làm nên 1 đống nợ €  €– 運氣[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1062  
Old 21-09-2010, 00:11
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Quote:
Originally Posted by isa View Post
2 con anh đưa hình minh họa á? anh tưởng là 1 con chứ nhỉ?
- 1 e tháo mac ra , mod lại : hơi bị đẹp , p/p rất good !
- 1 e Swiftech MCP355 : con này khỏi nói gọn , đẹp , mạnh !
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #1063  
Old 21-09-2010, 01:08
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

dàn này cũng công phu gớm
Source: Project BSG Scorpion Fleet Shipyards (Lian Li PC-A77B) - XtremeSystems Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke997 View Post
Finally build completed!
It's not perfect but I'm happy with it as my first watercooling project

Still need to fire it up and run some benches but enjoy some pics now

Later I'll make some better one with lights on (there is a couple of blue ccfl's and led's hidden inside, should look better with it), for now those have to do































Small change - I've changed a little bit BSG blue alu plate by securing it with 2 more screws, this way sticks better to the panel.



Quote:
Originally Posted by luke997 View Post
Rev 1.1 done - with mixed results.

The only upside was that I didn't break or flood anything

As for the flow with new SLI links - it actually dropped to 160l/h (from 200l/h)!
Simple conclusion - in this loop 14x90 bends doesn't matter significantly while adding MCR220 does.

But...I'm going to learn the lesson and plan for the next move

What's next? Some of you must be laughing now. yes I'm going to replace 2xD5 with 2xDDC and see how it's going to work in this mile long loop.

Tomorrow I'll post temps - it should be better still with the new rad even though the flow dropped a bit.

Now few quick shots to show the changes.









__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #1064  
Old 21-09-2010, 01:36
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Chị Min ơi , đây là voz watercool gallery
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #1065  
Old 21-09-2010, 02:04
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

biết là thía nhưng nhìn hay quá nên post lên tham khảo ấy mờ
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #1066  
Old 21-09-2010, 07:43
ke_giet_dracula's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,649
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !


ống nó đẹp quá nhỉ, nhìn giống phủ latex
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]PC : i3-530 @ 4.51 ghz (stable like rock on venomous-x dual fans) - mushkin 3*1gb 1333-9-9-9 @ 1640-7-8-7 - western digital 160gb - acbel 430w - igpu [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #1067  
Old 21-09-2010, 08:18
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Mấy project WC của bọn XtremeSystems thì khỏi bàn, chỉ biết nhìn mà thèm
Reply With Quote
  #1068  
Old 21-09-2010, 10:15
Mr_K_2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,061
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

XtremeSystems thì thèm cái khủng + đẹp!
MDPC thì thèm cái đẹp + độc..!
=> Nói chung là thèm........
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DimGray"]Mr_Khải 0909654303
05 Cao Thắng, P2, Q3, TpHCM.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1069  
Old 21-09-2010, 11:23
nemesis13's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,801
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Mấy project WC của bọn XtremeSystems thì khỏi bàn, chỉ biết nhìn mà thèm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_K_2 View Post
XtremeSystems thì thèm cái khủng + đẹp!
MDPC thì thèm cái đẹp + độc..!
=> Nói chung là thèm........
VOZ mình cũng có hàng độc đấy, còn đẹp và khủng thì mình chưa dám nói. Chỉ up cái case mới về thôi.



__________________
[CENTER]SSD tốt nhất với giá thấp nhất Việt Nam[/CENTER]
[QUOTE][CENTER]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3561915[/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1070  
Old 21-09-2010, 11:27
Cumen's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 5,234
Re: VOZ WaterCool Gallery !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis13 View Post
VOZ mình cũng có hàng độc đấy, còn đẹp và khủng thì mình chưa dám nói. Chỉ up cái case mới về thôi.

[IMG]_http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz155/lidrager/UltraVoz/UltraVoz3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]_http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz155/lidrager/UltraVoz/UltraVoz1.jpg[/IMG]
thêm vài tấm đi a
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:55.