Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3031  
Old 23-08-2010, 18:46
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Why can't I be rich instead of so damn good looking.
Damn, you gotta be kidding me. I didn't know that
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3032  
Old 23-08-2010, 18:49
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
damn I wish I could stay home & play starcraft II but now I am still stucking in this fcking office and it's raining outside and I do ride a bike. How come my life is so miserable.

Why can't I be rich instead of so damn good looking.
i stay home all the times because i'm a student T_T
i can't go anywhere without money poor me
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3033  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:02
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Damn, you gotta be kidding me. I didn't know that
ya i'm just kidding I don't want to lose my perfect appearance ok? damn please just make me rich. It's really cool to be both rich and handsome though.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3034  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:17
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
ya i'm just kidding I don't want to lose my perfect appearance ok? damn please just make me rich. It's really cool to be both rich and handsome though.
Damn, I didn't give a fuck about whether you're already rich or not. I only cared about your damn good looking face. And goddamn it, I still care about that.

Didn't you forget to mention your job, did you? A web developer. Oh fuck, I love that job.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3035  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:26
klv12gcn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,199
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I feel something strange inside...
__________________
[SIZE="1"]Hôm nay trời nhẹ lên cao,
Tôi buồn chẳng hiểu vì sao tôi buồn.[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3036  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:26
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
i stay home all the times because i'm a student T_T
i can't go anywhere without money poor me
Yeah, I can't go anywhere too, 'cause it's a special feature of my job :">
No, actually, I don't know where to go
Quote:
Originally Posted by klv12gcn View Post
I feel something strange inside...
Pregnant huh?
Reply With Quote
  #3037  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:31
klv12gcn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,199
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Pregnant huh?
I don't know. Perhaps, I should go to clinic tomorow morning
__________________
[SIZE="1"]Hôm nay trời nhẹ lên cao,
Tôi buồn chẳng hiểu vì sao tôi buồn.[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3038  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:49
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
ya i'm just kidding I don't want to lose my perfect appearance ok? damn please just make me rich. It's really cool to be both rich and handsome though.
LOL, your appearance sucks, you can use it to make money, you know? that's the way to the richness that you want
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #3039  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:57
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 86
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Guys, i'm 16 years old, and about 5'8 1/2 in height (173cm?), and i wonder if i can reach atleast 5'11 (180cm ?) till i'm 18 ?
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
Reply With Quote
  #3040  
Old 23-08-2010, 19:57
NEo_nED's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 4,416
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

damn, after 1 years of being f*ck up by french now my english suck like hell
i failed the test to the toefl class n i can only get into the pre-toefl, damn
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:41.