Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1091  
Old 01-07-2010, 17:28
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Tau thích nằm trên
  #1092  
Old 01-07-2010, 17:35
SeiferAlmasy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 5,913
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Có trên thì phải có dưới chớ.
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]T[COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR] A[COLOR="Blue"]M[/COLOR]O,[COLOR="Blue"]L[/COLOR]A [COLOR="Blue"]G[/COLOR]R[COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR]E [COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]E[COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đà Lạt du kí - đồi cỏ hồng
https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=6786145
  #1093  
Old 01-07-2010, 18:09
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

dưới cũng phê lắm các ku ah ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #1094  
Old 01-07-2010, 18:37
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Mấy vụ cá độ lên phường rồi , dời địa điểm vô đây thôi
  #1095  
Old 01-07-2010, 19:01
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Thang nao toi roi thi len tren ngoi nha. Tao dang ngoi o duoi...:d

sry on fone
  #1096  
Old 01-07-2010, 22:27
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

tau về dzồi nà ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #1097  
Old 01-07-2010, 22:39
SeiferAlmasy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 5,913
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Chém gió nhiều vcl.............
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]T[COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR] A[COLOR="Blue"]M[/COLOR]O,[COLOR="Blue"]L[/COLOR]A [COLOR="Blue"]G[/COLOR]R[COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR]E [COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]E[COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đà Lạt du kí - đồi cỏ hồng
https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=6786145
  #1098  
Old 01-07-2010, 22:54
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

đi đc 5 mạng, lần sau éo rủ nữa
  #1099  
Old 01-07-2010, 23:19
milaco's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 604
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7UP View Post
đi đc 5 mạng, lần sau éo rủ nữa
bậy ... lần sau phải rủ nữa vì chỉ có 5 mạng
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]vOz Fc Sài Thành - Striker 10[/COLOR]
  #1100  
Old 01-07-2010, 23:36
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Tau về roài tụi bây à
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:25.