Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #6251  
Old 25-03-2020, 08:42
j0ngdg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 1,862
Re: VCS 2020 Mùa Xuân - Who Need Ghost King?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoonaImInLove View Post
ae cho hỏi thằng V I N B O I Z đánh Ad là thằng nào? có phải game thủ chuyên nghiệp hay streamer ko?
Ad team HyNam giải Hanwha Life vừa rồi à? Chắc streamer thôi chứ nó chưa đủ tuổi đánh chuyên.
__________________
Lượng tiểu phi quân tử
Vô độc bất trượng phu
  #6252  
Old 25-03-2020, 10:55
IAT IAT is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,377
Re: VCS 2020 Mùa Xuân - Who Need Ghost King?

Qua đây spam tiếp nhé, nhà mới cao ráo khang trang.
https://next.voz.vn/t/vcs-2020-mua-x...-coated.11146/
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:49.