![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2821
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
Ahihi chủ tịch lee giả bộ thua trận 2 và cái kết ... thua luôn trận 3
|
| uglyduckling95 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by uglyduckling95 |
|
#2822
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Page 278 - LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
Quote:
![]()
|
|
#2823
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Page 282 - LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
|
|
#2824
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
Quote:
|
|
#2825
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
Đồng hạng 2 với Drx rồi các bạn
lượt về đòi lại hết
|
| JiangNanDream |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by JiangNanDream |
|
#2826
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
Thôi coi như bố thí người nghèo vậy, mốt lấy lại từ tay bọn X fake với superteam 2 ván.
|
| The Sky Is Crying |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by The Sky Is Crying |
|
#2827
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
![]()
__________________
[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]♬So I'm gonna love you Like I'm gonna lose you And I'm gonna hold you Like I'm saying goodbye...♬ |
| sapnu_puas |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sapnu_puas |
|
#2828
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
![]()
__________________
[QUOTE] Thà rằng mày cứ câm lặng để cho người ta nghĩ là mày ngu, còn hơn là mở mồm ra để cho họ không còn nghi ngờ gì nữa [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] 'It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.' - Fight club [/QUOTE] |
|
#2829
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
|
|
#2830
|
||
|
||
|
Re: LCK 2020 Mùa Xuân - League of Old Dogs
hotAsF**k có 2 fan nha
__________________
[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]♬So I'm gonna love you Like I'm gonna lose you And I'm gonna hold you Like I'm saying goodbye...♬ |
| sapnu_puas |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by sapnu_puas |
![]() |
|
|