Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 02-04-2018, 00:00
lyk_01's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2014
Posts: 2,027
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

nhanh thật, đến h vẫn gà linux như cũ
__________________
[I][COLOR="Silver"][RIGHT].........những lần để cơ hội vụt mất [/RIGHT][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 03-09-2019, 12:39
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 3,074
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

up, thím kiên ơi
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 03-09-2019, 14:33
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2017
Posts: 2,300
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

học cntt thì trong mấy năm vào chuyên ngành đại cương sẽ dạy cơ bản về linux chứ nhỉ
bkhn ngày xưa thế
__________________
Tomorrow you've gone...
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 20-09-2019, 21:42
TrungNgaoNgo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 195
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

Tải thử xen ntn, thank

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 using vozFApp
__________________
Đời là vạn ngày sầu
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 07-01-2020, 16:56
ntquyet1802's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 1,279
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

Drop rồi hở các thím???
__________________
Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 26-02-2020, 15:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 339
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

Bác nào còn lưu không? <(") thấy bị xóa file rồi
__________________
[I][CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]"I don't care if no one likes me. I wasn't created in this world to entertain everyone."[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 26-02-2020, 17:42
cauloind1991's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 850
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

Linux Distro ngon nhất giờ là Linux mint Cinamon nhỉ, dùng thấy mượt + stable hơn đám Ubuntu Fedora nhiều
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 27-02-2020, 03:31
hts222's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2016
Posts: 888
Re: [Dịch] "Linux in a Nutshell" - Best linux book of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cauloind1991 View Post
Linux Distro ngon nhất giờ là Linux mint Cinamon nhỉ, dùng thấy mượt + stable hơn đám Ubuntu Fedora nhiều
ngon nhất là Arch nhé 1584337
__________________
x
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:35.