Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 24-08-2019, 11:40
Member
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 40
Re: How to learn English effectively?

I propose that we should create an unique thread regard to IELTS for those who want to improve this significant certificate .
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 25-08-2019, 00:16
iidz0d's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 74
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher.rehsA View Post
I believe that listening would be a nightmare for learners who don’t have a good foundation of vocabulary and grammar structures.

via vozForums for iPhone
Yeah. It seems to be so hard for beginner, but it's quick way for us to learn E. Only 1 hour per day, i think that's enough...

Gửi từ OPPO A37f bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 25-08-2019, 01:37
blem01's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2017
Posts: 262
Re: How to learn English effectively?

The very first thing to improve English is to enhance your vocabulary and try to do that by writing words down on paper instead of typing. This will prevent you from spelling mistakes in future.
Remember their pronounciation, synonyms, antonyms to improve your capability of English paraphrasing.
Ui comment kiểu tiếng anh này mệt lâu vãi

Sent from my Nải Chuối P30 Pro using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][B][I]Sent from Cục gạch using vốt dơ áp[/I][/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 25-08-2019, 12:46
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 2,737
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iidz0d View Post
Yeah. It seems to be so hard for beginner, but it's quick way for us to learn E. Only 1 hour per day, i think that's enough...

Gửi từ OPPO A37f bằng vozFApp
You can improve your listening and reading simultaneously, IMO. As the key of listening is not transcribe every word, but to get the main idea and necessary detail of the speakers. This is the same as what you need to archive in Reading test.
I find writing and speaking the most difficult as they require quick, effective thinking and a touch of talent. Self-teaching writing and speaking is not possible as everyone needs someone else to correct their mistake, and he/she must be good at English too.
Just my 2 cents
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 25-08-2019, 13:58
Member
Join Date: 03-2014
Posts: 40
Re: How to learn English effectively?

I found a good topic, thanks everybody!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 25-08-2019, 14:41
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 984
Re: How to learn English effectively?

I have a target learning English, but I don't have so much time to do it. What should I do?
__________________
Starcraft Remastered Việt Nam
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 25-08-2019, 20:03
<Loading>'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 23,940
Re: How to learn English effectively?

OG OG!!! THE GRAND CHAMPION OF TI9!!! ALL HAIL TOPSON!!! 226552
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 &amp; H500i
[U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 &amp; G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q &amp; U2419H
[U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 &amp; XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 25-08-2019, 23:50
iidz0d's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 74
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunz098 View Post
You can improve your listening and reading simultaneously, IMO. As the key of listening is not transcribe every word, but to get the main idea and necessary detail of the speakers. This is the same as what you need to archive in Reading test.
I find writing and speaking the most difficult as they require quick, effective thinking and a touch of talent. Self-teaching writing and speaking is not possible as everyone needs someone else to correct their mistake, and he/she must be good at English too.
Just my 2 cents
Alright, and fews of people cant translate while they're reading. It's so hard for everyone. I dont know how to improve it.

Gửi từ OPPO A37f bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 25-08-2019, 23:56
iidz0d's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 74
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKhong View Post
I have a target learning English, but I don't have so much time to do it. What should I do?
Spend 30 minutes learning E after waking up. And before sleeping, u can write down everything u can remember.

Gửi từ OPPO A37f bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 26-08-2019, 00:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 442
Re: How to learn English effectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKhong View Post
I have a target learning English, but I don't have so much time to do it. What should I do?
Believe me, there's no shortcut to mastering a language. You should try to break into individual doable task and practice anytime you can. Just wanna share some of my experience:
- Speaking: I got little chance to talk to foreigners in my company so I took any chance to talk to them, during a company trip or in a town hall conference. It trained my behavior and reaction so that I don't "forget" how to speak
- Reading: I read 1 scientific article before going to sleep everyday, some people prefer reading a chapter of novel or else, you can choose whatever suits your styles
- Listening: after reading an article, I listened to a podcast while falling into sleep. I usually can listen to the first ten minutes part though
- Writing: I was not born for writing so I don't care about it, it's a dull task but if you want to improve it, try to improve your Reading

Remember, perseverance is the key. Commit yourself and enjoy the journey!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:25.