Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #60741  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:21
tamada's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,909
Re: Page 6075 - Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Hóng phản công. Đm cho thằng thái xuống con mẹ nó đê.

Được gửi từ iPhone 7 - vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #60742  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 533
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

tao nói mà thủ môn hàng thủ max ngu
Reply With Quote
  #60743  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:21
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

coi mã ngu gỡ được không, sút ngu cho cố vô

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #60744  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:21
Real cr7 no1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2018
Posts: 430
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thái đẳng cấp cao hơn vịt 10 bậc
Reply With Quote
  #60745  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 871
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Áo Thái dỏm vl. Bưa giờ để ý rách hoài
Reply With Quote
  #60746  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:22
Ma Sieu..'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2016
Posts: 7,038
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Làm bàn nữa đi Thái lọ , tao còn đi chơi liên quân
__________________
[quote][COLOR=Green][B][I]Masieu.net[/I][/B][/COLOR][/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #60747  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 254
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

HLV Mã hay. Thay thằng 17 vào đá khác hẳn

Gửi từ Asus ASUS_X00DD bằng vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #60748  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:22
hopevnn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 1,160
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoVHH View Post
DCM cái thằng 17 này bóp vãi lozz mà đéo thay nó
thằng kia chấn thương nên mới phải thay thằng 17 vào mà

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using vozFApp
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Where am I?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #60749  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:22
hanoikute1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 2,581
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real cr7 no1 View Post
Thái đẳng cấp cao hơn vịt 10 bậc
đẳng cấp gì đấy
Reply With Quote
  #60750  
Old 05-12-2018, 20:23
ceoVHH's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 7,473
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

đm cái thằng 17 nó mất tinh thần rồi thay nó ra mẹ đi.

Mafia game.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:17.