Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1911  
Old 09-05-2010, 12:14
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 2,370
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I have just taken the TOEIC exam. Not as good as I expected. Could not focus on listening because of a bit fever Fortunately, the reading test is quite easy
__________________
Tình yêu đâu phải ai cũng may mắn tìm được nhau
Chẳng giống như chúng ta tìm được nhau rồi lại hoang phí duyên trời
Tại sao phải rời xa nhau mãi mãi, biết đến khi nào chúng ta
Nhận ra chẳng thể quên được nhau.....
Reply With Quote
  #1912  
Old 09-05-2010, 19:45
tucq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,168
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jish@n View Post
I have just taken the TOEIC exam. Not as good as I expected. Could not focus on listening because of a bit fever Fortunately, the reading test is quite easy
I thought you were not living in VN :(
//I'm starting learning TOEIC , Could you tell me what to prepare ?
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Signature :[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kết quả nhận được tương xứng với công sức bỏ ra
Reply With Quote
  #1913  
Old 09-05-2010, 19:46
tucq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,168
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyspc View Post
Never say goodbye when you are still in love! This is right or wrong?
Right ! But only for true love One-man have only one true-love , i think
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Signature :[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kết quả nhận được tương xứng với công sức bỏ ra
Reply With Quote
  #1914  
Old 09-05-2010, 19:49
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucq88 View Post
Right ! But only for true love One-man have only one true-love , i think
I hope my first love will be my true love, and my last love too
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1915  
Old 09-05-2010, 22:21
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 2,370
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucq88 View Post
I thought you were not living in VN :(
//I'm starting learning TOEIC , Could you tell me what to prepare ?
Why did you think like that?

I am learning academic English to prepare for the IELTS, not for the TOEIC. I just took the TOEIC exam for fun because my old language school, LEECAM, offers the test fee as a giveaway

Btw, in my opinions, the TOEIC exam is not difficult, esp. reading test is quite easy. However, taking this exam is stressful as it is very long with 100 sentences for each test .

To prepare for any exams, my advice is always "Practice more"
__________________
Tình yêu đâu phải ai cũng may mắn tìm được nhau
Chẳng giống như chúng ta tìm được nhau rồi lại hoang phí duyên trời
Tại sao phải rời xa nhau mãi mãi, biết đến khi nào chúng ta
Nhận ra chẳng thể quên được nhau.....
Reply With Quote
  #1916  
Old 10-05-2010, 07:11
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

This morning I woke up at 5.30 and went joking with the girl who I like a bit.Oh, I feel so high
This life is so beautiful.I haven't had this feeling for a long time
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1917  
Old 10-05-2010, 07:59
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Well,90 % of the comments here have some grammatically mistakes
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1918  
Old 10-05-2010, 09:59
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Today, I know my exam result :( So bad. Even though I pass the exam, but the result, it doesn't like my expectation. Damn it
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1919  
Old 10-05-2010, 10:34
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Well,90 % of the comments here have some grammatically mistakes
Please correct mistakes if you see.
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1920  
Old 10-05-2010, 13:10
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Well,90 % of the comments here have some grammatically mistakes
including yours, friend
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:23.