Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 09-05-2010, 14:06
conluan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 1,229
Re: đọ độ bựa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenguyenvinh View Post
đú phát nào

trông mặt bệnh éo đỡ đc
__________________
[B][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]ĐỜI[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]THAY ĐỔI[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]KHI[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]CHÚNG TA[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]THAY ĐỔI [/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-05-2010, 14:15
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 156
Re: đọ độ bựa...

// dinhsinhanh

Làm tí cho xôm




Bonus đồ uống mỗi đêm :



Ku Vĩnh xấu giai thật
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-05-2010, 14:18
conan_3004's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 37
Re: đọ độ bựa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenguyenvinh View Post
đú phát nào

nhìn mặt nó cứ như cái emo này này
__________________
[QUOTE=Seoul Song;16695076]

//Nhân đây bạn nào mà tính có trách nhiệm, yêu gái nhà lành thì xác định trước đi, đưa chym vào rồi rút ra khó lắm, đủ mọi thứ chuyện nhức đầu.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-05-2010, 14:21
Daviath.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 1,426
Re: đọ độ bựa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenJo. View Post


Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-05-2010, 16:20
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: đọ độ bựa...

__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-05-2010, 16:24
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 80
Re: đọ độ bựa...

Công nhận nhìn chú Kaka bựa vãi lều.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-05-2010, 16:45
AMAKONG's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 28
Re: đọ độ bựa...

Ừ thì BỰA



Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-05-2010, 16:51
Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 59
Re: đọ độ bựa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badday31 View Post


bác này ở pleiku city ah, tấm này chụp ở đồi thông hã :">
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-05-2010, 17:01
f14's Avatar
f14 f14 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 17,749
Re: đọ độ bựa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenguyenvinh View Post
đú phát nào

[IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/lenguyenvinh/b2597001.jpg[/IMG
sặc nước
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I]Glock : Confidence to Live Your Life[/I][/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[SIZE="1"][b]
[COLOR="Gray"]f14lab.com
more info: f14@f14lab.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-05-2010, 17:09
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 0
Re: đọ độ bựa...



đú fát
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:54.