![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]♥ Tzuyu ♥ Yukyung ♥ Yuna ♥ Yiren ♥[/COLOR][/B] |
| Tzuyu Yoda |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tzuyu Yoda |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
1/3
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Red"] Bias list: Lovelyz (All members,especially Sujeong) - LOONA (All members,especially Hyunjin) - Elris ( OT5 only,especially Hyeseong) - Blackpink (Rose, Jisoo) - Twice (Nayeon, Chaeyoung) - Oh My Girls (Arin) - WJSN (Bona) - April (Naeun) - Sonamoo (New Sun) - Izone (Wonyoung, Yena, Yujin) - EXID (Solji) - Sunmi [/COLOR] |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]LOOΠΔ/☽ 이브/하수영♥[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"][I]All my life ♪ ♫ By my life ♪ ♫[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
| Ha Sooyoung |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ha Sooyoung |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
![]()
__________________
[size="2"][color=#FF5161][color=#FF0000]♥[/color] [I][B]Im Nayeon .. em là người dưng anh thương nhất trên đời ..[/B][/I][color=#FF0000]♥[/color][/color] [color=#FF0000]♥[/color] [color=#FF5161][B]Twice[/B][/color] [color=#FF0000]♥[/color] [/size] |
| Nayeonismylove |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Nayeonismylove |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
gif xịn đây, trăm hoa đua nở
![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Red"] Bias list: Lovelyz (All members,especially Sujeong) - LOONA (All members,especially Hyunjin) - Elris ( OT5 only,especially Hyeseong) - Blackpink (Rose, Jisoo) - Twice (Nayeon, Chaeyoung) - Oh My Girls (Arin) - WJSN (Bona) - April (Naeun) - Sonamoo (New Sun) - Izone (Wonyoung, Yena, Yujin) - EXID (Solji) - Sunmi [/COLOR] |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
Nhiều khả năng nhóm model sẽ là bài test đầu tiên cho LOONA
![]() Này là tập để quay MV debut ![]()
__________________
[B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]최예림 - LOOΠΔ/최리 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I][COLOR="Plum"]go into Orbit[/COLOR][/I] |
| Choi Yerim |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Choi Yerim |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
nữ hoàng đường cong, unit OEC
![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Red"] Bias list: Lovelyz (All members,especially Sujeong) - LOONA (All members,especially Hyunjin) - Elris ( OT5 only,especially Hyeseong) - Blackpink (Rose, Jisoo) - Twice (Nayeon, Chaeyoung) - Oh My Girls (Arin) - WJSN (Bona) - April (Naeun) - Sonamoo (New Sun) - Izone (Wonyoung, Yena, Yujin) - EXID (Solji) - Sunmi [/COLOR] |
|
|||
|
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 3)
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[size="2"][color=#FF5161][color=#FF0000]♥[/color] [I][B]Im Nayeon .. em là người dưng anh thương nhất trên đời ..[/B][/I][color=#FF0000]♥[/color][/color] [color=#FF0000]♥[/color] [color=#FF5161][B]Twice[/B][/color] [color=#FF0000]♥[/color] [/size] |
| Nayeonismylove |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Nayeonismylove |
![]() |
|
|