![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1871
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#1872
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
ur wrong , of course ppl can make u happy to cry , and they r worthy
__________________
[COLOR="Green"]không có máy vi tính ![/COLOR] Battle Tag: Luminati#6337 - Unactive Final Fantasy XIV IGN: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Livi Ronsenburg[/COLOR] Server: [COLOR="red"]Tonberry[/COLOR] (JP) <- [COLOR="red"]Unoffical English speaking SEA/Oceanic community[/COLOR] |
|
#1873
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
// I just played MW2 . I did camp in the whole game @ Highrise map . And for the 1st time ever , i got my 1st 25 kill streak and certainly ..... the 1st NUKE .
__________________
[COLOR="Green"]không có máy vi tính ![/COLOR] Battle Tag: Luminati#6337 - Unactive Final Fantasy XIV IGN: [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Livi Ronsenburg[/COLOR] Server: [COLOR="red"]Tonberry[/COLOR] (JP) <- [COLOR="red"]Unoffical English speaking SEA/Oceanic community[/COLOR] |
|
#1874
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I 've heard people say: "what in the world are you doing?" or "what in the word are you doing?" which way is right? has anyone heard this before?
|
|
#1875
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() So, what is the differrent between them? |
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#1876
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I dont even know. may be It just the mistake of pronouncing between "world" and "word". But as you said, it is like "what the hell..." or something, there are no difference.
|
|
#1877
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Ah yeah, see it now ^ ^
The right one is "what in the world are you doing?" |
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#1878
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Manunited is the Champions
![]()
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#1879
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
How to pronounce zero number in football scores such as 0-0 ?
|
|
#1880
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"what the fuck"
what does it's means ??
|
| Ronaldinho_07 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ronaldinho_07 |
![]() |
|
|