Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1151  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:33
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

dm đá từ từ thôi
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1152  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:33
lollipop8x's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 1,892
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

QH đá hay thế mà SG năm ngoái phải dự bị cho tg ml HD..

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #1153  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:33
Homer_Simpson's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2017
Posts: 2,017
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

CP ra sân cái là có bàn
Reply With Quote
  #1154  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:33
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 854
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đệt mẹ Hậu lol thủ run dái quá. Đổi Văn Thanh qua cánh nó đi. A Hoàng đá cánh phải.
Trc sau gì cũng chết cánh thằng Hậu. ĐM

Sent using vozFApp
Reply With Quote
  #1155  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:33
KiuJapan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 309
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

khép bím lại địt mẹ chửi VN đi ae
__________________
N O T H I N G
Reply With Quote
  #1156  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:34
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2013
Posts: 4,746
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Đcm chúng m khen vừa thôi ăn l h

Sent from Motorola XT1092 using vozFApp
__________________
(REVIEW) Android TV box Tanix TX3 mini - Mãi mãi một huyền thoại => https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7656413
Reply With Quote
  #1157  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:34
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

dm khép dái lại
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1158  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:34
Thanos Man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2017
Posts: 3,220
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Chửi tiếp đi các bạn Chửi nhiệt tình vào
__________________
[B] [B]Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe![/B][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1159  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:34
Giao Chu Nham Nga Hanh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2017
Posts: 13,335
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Tưng bừng quá #1603381
__________________
[B][I]Mi cứ mần đi, có chi anh lo[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1160  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:34
Eminem99999's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 1,902
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quẩy đi tụi bây ơi
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:11.