Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #19221  
Old 21-09-2017, 13:42
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 35
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

cho mình hỏi, sau khi tuyên thệ thành công dân mỹ, thì bước tiếp theo mình làm gì ngoài update status social ( mình ko đổi tên ).
Reply With Quote
  #19222  
Old 21-09-2017, 14:58
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_no View Post
cho mình hỏi, sau khi tuyên thệ thành công dân mỹ, thì bước tiếp theo mình làm gì ngoài update status social ( mình ko đổi tên ).
Chắc ko cần update SSN đâu. Làm thì tốt mà ko làm cũng chả sao. Khi khai thuế thì SSA cũng biết à. Scan cái bằng quốc tịch vào rồi gởi đi làm passport. Chúc mừng thím.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #19223  
Old 21-09-2017, 21:55
I Am Danny's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 63
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Thế nếu mình đổi tên thì thủ thục có rắc rối lắm không nhể?

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #19224  
Old 21-09-2017, 22:40
Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 74
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

mọi người cho em hỏi sau khi đi lăn tay chụp hình cho thẻ xanh 10 năm thì bao lâu tụi nó mới gửi thẻ về vậy ạ?
__________________
PC: Deepcool dukase V2 | Asus B350 prime plus | Ryzen 5 1400 | G.skill TridentZ DDR4 2x4gb 2800 | Evga Gtx 1050 2gb | Samsung 850 evo 250gb | WD Blue 1tb | Seasonic S12ii 620W | Aigo red led case fan | Viewsonic VX2476-smhd | Corsair Strafe red led BS | Corsair Harpoon |
Audio: Logitech Z623 | ATH M40x | AKG Y50BT |
Reply With Quote
  #19225  
Old 23-09-2017, 07:42
bianh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 120
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Mấy thím cho em hỏi em muốn làm programmer, trong lớp esl hỏi e What are you doing to get the job? Thì em phải trả lời sao a? Thứ 2 này e lên nói rồi mọi người chỉ e vói :(

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #19226  
Old 23-09-2017, 07:47
trannghi7707's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 2,613
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bianh View Post
Mấy thím cho em hỏi em muốn làm programmer, trong lớp esl hỏi e What are you doing to get the job? Thì em phải trả lời sao a? Thứ 2 này e lên nói rồi mọi người chỉ e vói :(

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
prepare myself with a lot of programming experience, math, logical thinking and also the ability of communicating effectively through speaking and writing.
Reply With Quote
  #19227  
Old 23-09-2017, 08:35
bianh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 120
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Nhờ mấy thím check lỗi dùm em với, thiệt tình đây mùa học đầu tiên và ở VN e chưa bao giờ làm mấy cái này :(
Hello class, My name is.... I would like to tell you about my dream job.
Since I graduated high school, I always like computer and wanted to work at them. I wanted to be a programmer. Lots of members of our generation would like to have this fun job.
The programmer will fingers out the process of designing, writing, testing and maintaining the source code of computer programs.
Today, I prepare myself with a lot of programming experience, math, logical thinking and also the ability of communicating effectively through speaking and writing.
The reasons why i should do this job is mainly because it brings a lot of fun and comfortableness, I can enjoy myself each day i work.
Thank you for listening. I hope to becoming a programmer and working at big company in 5 years.
Reply With Quote
  #19228  
Old 23-09-2017, 08:36
bianh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 120
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trannghi7707 View Post
prepare myself with a lot of programming experience, math, logical thinking and also the ability of communicating effectively through speaking and writing.
thanks thim nhieu
Reply With Quote
  #19229  
Old 23-09-2017, 10:33
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Hello class, My name is.... I would like to tell you about my dream job.
Since I graduated high school, I have always liked computer and wanted to work at them. I want to become a programmer. There is a lot of people from our generation would like to have this fun job.
The programmer will figure out the process of designing, writing, testing and maintaining the source code of computer programs.
Today, I prepare myself with a lot of programming experience, math, logical thinking and also the ability of communicating effectively through speaking and writing.
I want to get this job mainly because it is fun and comfortable to work. I can enjoy myself everyday at work.
Thank you for listening. I hope to become a programmer and work at big company in 5 years.
Reply With Quote
  #19230  
Old 23-09-2017, 11:12
bianh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 120
Re: Hội vOz toàn thể A.E ở Hoa Kỳ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginz978 View Post
Hello class, My name is.... I would like to tell you about my dream job.
Since I graduated high school, I have always liked computer and wanted to work at them. I want to become a programmer. There is a lot of people from our generation would like to have this fun job.
The programmer will figure out the process of designing, writing, testing and maintaining the source code of computer programs.
Today, I prepare myself with a lot of programming experience, math, logical thinking and also the ability of communicating effectively through speaking and writing.
I want to get this job mainly because it is fun and comfortable to work. I can enjoy myself everyday at work.
Thank you for listening. I hope to become a programmer and work at big company in 5 years.
cảm ơn thím nhiều
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:01.