![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
em vẫn chưa có áo
|
| tranngocminh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tranngocminh |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
+1 vote - có gì anh em cứ PM nha.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/CENTER] |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Thành phần lần nay tham gia không có mặt bạn Yu vì đang bị công an Lào tạm giữ vì có liên quan tới một số bạn ở bên Nhật..
__________________
[B]- "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know[/B][B]"[/B] |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Em về được từ 15/11 --> 6/12 :/ Nếu tổ chức được vào dịp đó thì vui quá :>
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR] [/CENTER] |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Quote:
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Quote:
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B]Dance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]like no one is watching[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Love[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][I]like you've never been hurt[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Sing[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"][I]like no one is listening[/I][/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"][B]Live[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I]like it's heaven on Earth [/I][/COLOR] [/CENTER] |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Official Event với vOz Overclocking Meetup '07 Winter
Có riêng cho hội xóm liều không MOD ơi
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]HLbank[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/CENTER] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|