Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-03-2016, 20:03
KenNy__Dong's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2014
Posts: 34
Kim Động nhé!!!

Sent from my GT-I8552 using vozForums
__________________
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][I]Em nói anh ơi em chán
Ừ thì tình yêu mua bán anh ngày càng cảm thấy nản
Cứ thử đi đi và đừng nghĩ là anh sẽ cản
Cũng thường thôi ngủ với anh làm sao anh hôn a cảm thấy ngọt bờ môi
Để cho thời gian dần trôi...![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-03-2016, 18:42
I.Love.You's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 108
Re: Hưng yên clan

e quảng trường TP hưng yên đây
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:31.