Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 16-04-2013, 13:08
Mr_clone_vn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 59
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

Con bệnh này dạo này lắm tiền phết nhở
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Purple"]0943190110
Add : Ngõ 99 Định Công Hự

[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 16-04-2013, 16:51
InBloom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 293
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

...............................................................
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-04-2013, 16:58
HDTNcomputer's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 287
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

upppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 16-04-2013, 22:16
tuanlh7x's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 68
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_clone_vn View Post
Con bệnh này dạo này lắm tiền phết nhở
nó bị bệnh j thế béo chắc bệnh thèm ,,,,,,,,,,,
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"](N/S [COLOR="Black"][B]1976[/B][/COLOR])
Mr Tuấn==>> Chuyên sửa máy fôtô và máy in
Nhà riêng: Số 13 M18_ đi thẳng Ngõ 94 Phố Nguyễn An Ninh
ĐT:>>O986.445.116 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 16-04-2013, 22:35
InBloom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 293
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 17-04-2013, 16:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 24
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

....................................................................
__________________
[QUOTE][B]Bán linh kiện tổng hợp: http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4226587Cần mua Màn Apple 27'': http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4204629[/B][/QUOTE]
[B]PC: Fx 8320 // Msi 970A-G46 // Venganr LP 4x4g // Sapphire 6670 1G/DDR5 // Samsung 840 pro 128G + WD Black 1Tb // Seasonic S12 520w // Thermantek Element V // Dell U2412M[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 17-04-2013, 16:40
Bleuu v1.1's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 1,620
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

qua sign dưới sign này thoiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]EROSI 2/VIEW/Tesseract SEXY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3712607&page=57[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="SandyBrown"]BLEUU'S STORE:HSF- LED Gaming Mouse/Keyboard-HDDbox 3.0 - Fan..... [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=57757843[/QUOTE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 17-04-2013, 20:21
InBloom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 293
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 17-04-2013, 20:25
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 32
Re: Cần 1 quạt chip có clip 1366

quat Zin cua I7 960
100k nha' ong


nguoi` khac dung 150k
__________________
không được đánh phụ nữ dù chỉ= 1 nhành hoa

mà hãy lấy khăn mùi xoa gói thêm 1 cục đá
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:40.