Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1551  
Old 16-08-2009, 14:15
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 542
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hey anybody can hear the lyric of this: http://www.mediafire.com/?wgkn2ilme34
its a very good song, i'm suck at listennin'
listening to musik its also a way to improve ur E, so dont move this post
Reply With Quote
  #1552  
Old 16-08-2009, 14:42
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 7,176
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi, I'm studying in FTU, this year, I have to learn Translation 2, It's a High intermeadiate course and I think it's very difficult but my English now is not good too much. I'm bad at new words ( It's made me sick ) and grammar ( It's cause me many trouble when translation from Vietnamese to English ).
Now I want to learn more about grammar and new words, what course do I have to learn ? Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate or something lower ? vWhat English Education Center is the best ? Can you recommend me some place in Hanoi which has good teaching and low price ?
Thanks alot
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Desk [/COLOR]: CPU Althon II 640 / BIOSTAR TA790GX A3+/ RAM 4G / HDD 3*1T / VGA MSI GTX 260 192SP / RC 690 PURE /CM Slient 500W/ SamSung 2232BW / Razer DA + ISYS keys
[COLOR="Red"]8540p[/COLOR] : i5 520M / 4G / 320g 7200rpm / NVS 5100M / Finger, cam
[COLOR="Red"]Camera[/COLOR] : 50D + 24-70F2.8L +70-200F4L
[COLOR="Red"]Phone[/COLOR] : BB 9860/9900
Reply With Quote
  #1553  
Old 16-08-2009, 14:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 542
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

every E center classify you with a test or something, right?
were you cheating in that test
Reply With Quote
  #1554  
Old 16-08-2009, 23:21
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 7,176
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0thingn3ss View Post
every E center classify you with a test or something, right?
were you cheating in that test
I always try my best in every exams and I never use cheats when doing exams . Do you belive it ? but I often consult the results with my friends. I think this isn't cheating
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Desk [/COLOR]: CPU Althon II 640 / BIOSTAR TA790GX A3+/ RAM 4G / HDD 3*1T / VGA MSI GTX 260 192SP / RC 690 PURE /CM Slient 500W/ SamSung 2232BW / Razer DA + ISYS keys
[COLOR="Red"]8540p[/COLOR] : i5 520M / 4G / 320g 7200rpm / NVS 5100M / Finger, cam
[COLOR="Red"]Camera[/COLOR] : 50D + 24-70F2.8L +70-200F4L
[COLOR="Red"]Phone[/COLOR] : BB 9860/9900
Reply With Quote
  #1555  
Old 18-08-2009, 11:22
nam1911's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 517
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by whi_pis View Post
any is used with uncountable or plural nouns in negative sentences and questions, after if or whether, and after some verbs such as prevent, ban, forbid, etc. to refer to an amount or a number of sth, however large or small.
appreciated , my bad
Reply With Quote
  #1556  
Old 18-08-2009, 12:40
AliAli's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,782
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Newbie View Post
Hi, I'm studying in FTU, this year, I have to learn Translation 2, It's a High intermeadiate course and I think it's very difficult but my English now is not good too much. I'm bad at new words ( It's made me sick ) and grammar ( It's cause me many trouble when translation from Vietnamese to English ).
Now I want to learn more about grammar and new words, what course do I have to learn ? Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate or something lower ? vWhat English Education Center is the best ? Can you recommend me some place in Hanoi which has good teaching and low price ?
Thanks alot
Some step to improve translation skill yourself

1-Try to read English documents without using a dictionary
2-Try to keep some English documents in your mind and then write it again, again, and again. It will greatly help your grammar skill, vocabulary skill and writing structure skill.
3-Try to write a lot of essay.
4-Find a good English native teacher and ask him/her to assist you when you are studying
Reply With Quote
  #1557  
Old 19-08-2009, 03:05
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Newbie View Post
Hi, I'm studying in FTU, this year, I have to learn Translation 2, It's a High intermeadiate course and I think it's very difficult but my English now is not good too much. I'm bad at new words ( It's made me sick ) and grammar ( It's cause me many trouble when translation from Vietnamese to English ).
Now I want to learn more about grammar and new words, what course do I have to learn ? Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate or something lower ? vWhat English Education Center is the best ? Can you recommend me some place in Hanoi which has good teaching and low price ?
Thanks alot
read a lot: that's good for your new words, and help you with gramnmar
write a lot: that make you practice what you've learned
Reply With Quote
  #1558  
Old 19-08-2009, 12:48
DavidRemington's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 143
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
read a lot: that's good for your new words, and help you with gramnmar
write a lot: that make you practice what you've learned
But I think we should listen to music E.
Reply With Quote
  #1559  
Old 19-08-2009, 13:01
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRemington View Post
But I think we should listen to music E.
I think it should be "listen to English music"
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1560  
Old 19-08-2009, 15:36
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRemington View Post
But I think we should listen to music E.
nah... English Music
watch the news(CNN, BBC, FOXnews...) English in music is not always right
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:26.