Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 19-10-2012, 17:31
strong_fix's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,545
Re: [Bình Dương - Sài Gòn - Biên Hòa] Ôn lại kỷ niệm - CN 14/10/2012

đăng ký 1 chân nào.........
__________________
 [B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][I]Y![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]manhchinh_bka[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"]Apple Cinema HD 30[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 28-10-2012, 12:19
llonelyu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 3
Re: [Bình Dương - Sài Gòn - Biên Hòa] Ôn lại kỷ niệm - CN 14/10/2012

có t.y nào BD, học TDM k nkỉ
__________________
Vì Lạnh Lùng nên nỗi Lẻ Loi
Hay Lẻ Loi làm lòng Lạnh Lẽo....
...............->Lu<-.....................[RIGHT][COLOR="#000000"][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:04.