Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8341  
Old 22-06-2012, 22:18
Scorpius_Lonely's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 425
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
I think you shoud take TESOL Certificate
Reply With Quote
  #8342  
Old 22-06-2012, 23:00
Scorpius_Lonely's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 425
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Anybody there ?
Reply With Quote
  #8343  
Old 22-06-2012, 23:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^Sup?
Reply With Quote
  #8344  
Old 23-06-2012, 01:18
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^ that's good enough

hey i got questions, is there anyone here tutoring English? What are the requirements and what are your methods of teaching? I think I might have to soon
ask the guy Wise Blue. he once was in this thread and is a teacher.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8345  
Old 23-06-2012, 01:35
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

1:30 in the morning, listen to music, have some light food with milk, eyes heavy as hell waiting for the great Euro game to come.

Who will win the game tonight, you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #8346  
Old 23-06-2012, 01:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Germany FTW!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8347  
Old 23-06-2012, 01:42
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
1:30 in the morning, listen to music, have some light food with milk, eyes heavy as hell waiting for the great Euro game to come.

Who will win the game tonight, you guys?
sorry, I don't know. Because I don't watch European Football Championship
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8348  
Old 23-06-2012, 01:46
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
Germany FTW!!!!
Germany is at a much high level than Greece. But I expect some surprises in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
sorry, I don't know. Because I don't watch European Football Championship
Thank you for your professional advice!

The game is about to start.

Reply With Quote
  #8349  
Old 23-06-2012, 01:50
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
1:30 in the morning, listen to music, have some light food with milk, eyes heavy as hell waiting for the great Euro game to come.

Who will win the game tonight, you guys?
Whatever, I don't care . The 2 teams I'm rooting for are facing each other this round, Italy versus England !
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
sorry, I don't know. Because I don't watch European Football Championship
Only girls would call it by its full name .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8350  
Old 23-06-2012, 01:54
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


The game is about to start.

I like Germany boy
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:44.