Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7811  
Old 01-06-2012, 08:27
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good morning everybody Have a nice day to you all
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7812  
Old 01-06-2012, 11:47
Gk_la_oc_sen's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 79
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Dah, lunch time is commiinnnnggg , let see if there are something goood
__________________
[COLOR="White"]Bôi đen làm cái gì !!!![/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7813  
Old 01-06-2012, 12:15
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ I'm tired today, got sick
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7814  
Old 01-06-2012, 13:08
vi_anh_vo_tam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 199
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
^ I'm tired today, got sick
may i help you
Reply With Quote
  #7815  
Old 01-06-2012, 16:00
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
^ I'm tired today, got sick
Because you dont have ... 14 cms in lenght, 4 cms diameter and you're not strong enough
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7816  
Old 01-06-2012, 16:09
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Because of this accounting principle asset amounts are not adjusted upward for inflation. In fact, as a general rule, asset amounts are not adjusted to reflect any type of increase in value. Hence, an asset amount does not reflect the amount of money a company would receive if it were to sell the asset at today's market value. (An exception is certain investments in stocks and bonds that are actively traded on a stock exchange.) If you want to know the current value of a company's long-term assets, you will not get this information from a company's financial statements—you need to look elsewhere, perhaps to a third-party appraiser.
I don't know whether it's right or not (red colored).Who can help me?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7817  
Old 01-06-2012, 16:14
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
I don't know whether it's right or not (red colored).Who can help me?
Nothing's wrong there, it's normal.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7818  
Old 01-06-2012, 16:19
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
Nothing's wrong there, it's normal.
Give me the explanation, please!
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7819  
Old 01-06-2012, 16:31
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
Give me the explanation, please!
Express futurity, arrangement in advance, or obligation
<i>


See article 4 in the following link:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/be</i>
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7820  
Old 01-06-2012, 16:47
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
Because you dont have ... 14 cms in lenght, 4 cms diameter and you're not strong enough
The weather was too bad, rainy, sunny, rainy,...I could not stand it anymore
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 14:21.