Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7431  
Old 11-05-2012, 00:48
One.Side.Love.Affair's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 8,833
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It's too hot I can study
__________________
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081654]Mà gái cam rên có khác gái Việt ko nhỉ :sexy:.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081694]pen nả hay khỏn ..số cờ rốn..ah..ah....khỏn khỏn :go:[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081743]Thật không hay chém :chaymau:. [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081769]dịch nhé : mạnh nữa đi anh...ah..ah..sướng quá... ::sweat:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7432  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59
anhtuan231's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 808
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by N15cc View Post
One day, when you have a sad mood. What will you do then?
I will play game or listen music, play max volume.
__________________
[QUOTE=Jupiter_version3;50672325]
"[COLOR="Red"]Điếu thuốc đen thở ra làn khói trắng, nhìn cuộc đời đổi trắng thay đen[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7433  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00
anhtuan231's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 808
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by One.Side.Love.Affair View Post
It's too hot I can study
I think you need water cooling
__________________
[QUOTE=Jupiter_version3;50672325]
"[COLOR="Red"]Điếu thuốc đen thở ra làn khói trắng, nhìn cuộc đời đổi trắng thay đen[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7434  
Old 11-05-2012, 15:14
toibiho's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 111
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

There is noting to do. Feel a bit confused.
__________________
[CENTER]--*--[/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][I]Kiếm sắc lượn bay cả đời ta vẫn cười ngạo nghễ Thời thế cứ trôi lòng người thật nhỏ bé xiết bao ...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #7435  
Old 11-05-2012, 21:02
One.Side.Love.Affair's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 8,833
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhtuan231 View Post
I think you need water cooling
Ok. Water cooling not Bricks

I have bought a suger cane water bag. 10k/bag. But not enough
__________________
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081654]Mà gái cam rên có khác gái Việt ko nhỉ :sexy:.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081694]pen nả hay khỏn ..số cờ rốn..ah..ah....khỏn khỏn :go:[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081743]Thật không hay chém :chaymau:. [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081769]dịch nhé : mạnh nữa đi anh...ah..ah..sướng quá... ::sweat:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7436  
Old 11-05-2012, 21:03
One.Side.Love.Affair's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 8,833
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhtuan231 View Post
.........
Your avatar. She is very sexy
__________________
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081654]Mà gái cam rên có khác gái Việt ko nhỉ :sexy:.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081694]pen nả hay khỏn ..số cờ rốn..ah..ah....khỏn khỏn :go:[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081743]Thật không hay chém :chaymau:. [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081769]dịch nhé : mạnh nữa đi anh...ah..ah..sướng quá... ::sweat:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7437  
Old 11-05-2012, 22:48
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey guys, listen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6_cYblCaIU
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7438  
Old 12-05-2012, 06:03
windevil's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 111
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Bros I have a problem now: sometimes I just can't control myself, I do the things I already know I shouldn't do but I still do. There's an evil inside of me. I'm trying to balance things but I guess I need more time.

That's why one once said "To win yourself is to make the greatest victory" :(
__________________
[QUOTE]Ông nào muốn chăm sóc và che chở được người mình yêu thương thì phải tập bản lĩnh nhiều vào, gái nó đã ngu rồi, mình còn ngu hơn gái nữa thì làm sao?
[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7439  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:44
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 20
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm a newcommer. nice to meet bro Vozer
Reply With Quote
  #7440  
Old 12-05-2012, 11:47
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by windevil View Post
Bros I have a problem now: sometimes I just can't control myself, I do the things I already know I shouldn't do but I still do. There's an evil inside of me. I'm trying to balance things but I guess I need more time.

That's why one once said "To win yourself is to make the greatest victory" :(
Nah you're just fucked up, there's no devil inside no shit.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:35.