Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6641  
Old 08-02-2012, 10:06
hidingdragonx's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 743
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Am i a spineless one ?
Why does everybody can throw their complains at me, anytime, anywhere ?
Why can't I do that to them ?
Reply With Quote
  #6642  
Old 08-02-2012, 14:36
1ConEch's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven_up View Post
Thím nào dịch dùm mình câu này ra tiếng anh với. Cảm ơn nhiều

"Chúng tôi phải chuẩn bị mọi thứ thật kỹ thì mới triển khai AD, bởi vì đó là hệ thống liên quan đến các site khác"
We have to prepare everything carefully because that is system which had relation with the other sites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingdragonx View Post
Am i a spineless one ?
Why does everybody can throw their complains at me, anytime, anywhere ?
Why can't I do that to them ?
I belive you so! =)
Reply With Quote
  #6643  
Old 08-02-2012, 16:05
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingdragonx View Post
Am i a spineless one ?
Why does everybody can throw their complains at me, anytime, anywhere ?
Why can't I do that to them ?
Be tough, dude!
Know what you are, know what u are good at, believe in ur self. Then stand up and yell back at them " What do u want?"
Reply With Quote
  #6644  
Old 08-02-2012, 16:40
Tommy_kazansky1010's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 176
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
Be tough, dude!
Know what you are, know what u are good at, believe in ur self. Then stand up and yell back at them " What do u want?"
I want to pine ass you !!!!
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]FOREVER ON LOVE FOR MANCHESTER UNITED (A.K.A NEWTON HEATH OR RED DEVILS !!!!) [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]-_-
Reply With Quote
  #6645  
Old 09-02-2012, 02:31
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_kazansky1010 View Post
We need to prepare everything carefully to execute AD,beacause is a system that connects to other site !!!!
F*cking done,bro !!!
"because is" has no meaning here, dude! One basic error in grammar!
n if u translate that vn sentence for the above fellow, execute is nt a word we should put here. Because for understanding, "triển khai" and "execute" are nt same.
Reply With Quote
  #6646  
Old 09-02-2012, 08:49
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_kazansky1010 View Post
I want to pine ass you !!!!
WTH?
Anyway, I was "pine ass" once. And It's really not cool
Reply With Quote
  #6647  
Old 09-02-2012, 16:18
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

recently I often surfing 9gag, they used a lot of paraphrase like "one does not simply", can u guy help me translate into vietnamese? I'll be gratefull
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6648  
Old 09-02-2012, 17:18
Tommy_kazansky1010's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 176
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
recently I often surfing 9gag, they used a lot of paraphrase like "one does not simply", can u guy help me translate into vietnamese? I'll be gratefull
1 người ko đơn giản chỉ !!!!
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]FOREVER ON LOVE FOR MANCHESTER UNITED (A.K.A NEWTON HEATH OR RED DEVILS !!!!) [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]-_-
Reply With Quote
  #6649  
Old 09-02-2012, 17:37
Moon.lSd's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 594
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
"because is" has no meaning here, dude! One basic error in grammar!
n if u translate that vn sentence for the above fellow, execute is nt a word we should put here. Because for understanding, "triển khai" and "execute" are nt same.
In information technology, use "deploy" instead of "execute", but I dont know whether It's the same with your situation.
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]..in Luv|.. we trust..[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6650  
Old 09-02-2012, 22:10
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_kazansky1010 View Post
1 người ko đơn giản chỉ !!!!
I dont thik it that simple,thanks anw, any other idea?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:55.