Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6511  
Old 17-01-2012, 14:06
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 30
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Studying aboard makes it way too hard to keep in touch with my friends in Vietnam :.
I feel like I'm losing my old comrades, day by day .
Certainly happen with whom studying abroad....not only u...I also have feelings like that..
Moreover, Overcome those feelings sometimes is unable...
what we can do now is finish our studying as soon as possible...
Reply With Quote
  #6512  
Old 17-01-2012, 15:15
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Poor you !!!
Well,i have 2 wive,so i have no problems with that !!!
But i'm not the only one in my family who have 2 wives,my grandpa (who was born in 1950) just married his 18th wife,she 2 years younger than me and she is my step grandma,can you believe that ??? !!!
For me,i have 2 wives,who was sibling with each others,let's just say:I'm a lucky guy !!!
Stop airblading, man!
Reply With Quote
  #6513  
Old 17-01-2012, 16:47
ngocson21222's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 435
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

sorry for bother you guys.

does anyone know how to say this sentence in English?

1: con người bây giờ toàn sống về vật chất mà không thèm quan tâm tời tình cảm.

2: học không chơi đánh rơi tuổi trẻ, chơi không học mất cả tương lai.

Thank you so much
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]


......................[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6514  
Old 17-01-2012, 21:41
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
We don't live in the same city so...

Don't us "forever-alone" people get even more lonely when holidays like Tet come? Imagine going to see all the crowded places and feeling lost
It's easy to buy a webcam these days
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6515  
Old 17-01-2012, 22:57
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Poor you !!!
Well,i have 2 wive,so i have no problems with that !!!
But i'm not the only one in my family who have 2 wives,my grandpa (who was born in 1950) just married his 18th wife,she 2 years younger than me and she is my step grandma,can you believe that ??? !!!
For me,i have 2 wives,who was sibling with each others,let's just say:I'm a lucky guy !!!
I can't say anything anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #6516  
Old 17-01-2012, 22:58
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
I can't say anything anymore.
Well,Family tradition !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6517  
Old 18-01-2012, 00:57
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Poor you !!!
Well,i have 2 wive,so i have no problems with that !!!
But i'm not the only one in my family who have 2 wives,my grandpa (who was born in 1950) just married his 18th wife,she 2 years younger than me and she is my step grandma,can you believe that ??? !!!
For me,i have 2 wives,who was sibling with each others,let's just say:I'm a lucky guy !!!
You poor pathetic paranoid.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6518  
Old 18-01-2012, 09:49
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 7
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Poor you !!!
Well,i have 2 wive,so i have no problems with that !!!
But i'm not the only one in my family who have 2 wives,my grandpa (who was born in 1950) just married his 18th wife,she 2 years younger than me and she is my step grandma,can you believe that ??? !!!
For me,i have 2 wives,who was sibling with each others,let's just say:I'm a lucky guy !!!
Poor guy

I hope you will lose your virginity soon
Reply With Quote
  #6519  
Old 18-01-2012, 10:00
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 7
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehenxu90 View Post
Certainly happen with whom studying abroad....not only u...I also have feelings like that..
Moreover, Overcome those feelings sometimes is unable...
what we can do now is finish our studying as soon as possible...
Don't be so serious, just take it easy man
I heard that there are so many student who study abroad go to a bar once in a while.
Everyone has their demand, just recognize it and it will make life easier

PS: I belong to the group that don't recognize our desire
Reply With Quote
  #6520  
Old 18-01-2012, 10:34
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

And I belong to the group that know some of my wants, but they are all IMPOSSIBRU...
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:59.