Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6441  
Old 13-01-2012, 14:32
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
I failed my life's most important exam yesterday

For the speaking test I randomly picked this topic: "When should sex education be introduced in secondary school curriculum". I was supposed to talk for 3 minutes, and everything was fine until when there were about 30 seconds left I ran out of things to talk about... so I rambled a bit, and realized I wouldn't have enough time for the conclusion so...

"In conclusion, sex education is essential in secondary school education so that children can find sex enjoyable and safe"

I like your conclusion!
Reply With Quote
  #6442  
Old 13-01-2012, 14:53
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

F*ck...my crush has a boyfriend...again .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6443  
Old 13-01-2012, 15:02
Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
I failed my life's most important exam yesterday

For the speaking test I randomly picked this topic: "When should sex education be introduced in secondary school curriculum". I was supposed to talk for 3 minutes, and everything was fine until when there were about 30 seconds left I ran out of things to talk about... so I rambled a bit, and realized I wouldn't have enough time for the conclusion so...

"In conclusion, sex education is essential in secondary school education so that children can find sex enjoyable and safe"

bác này cũng thi QG hả ) yên tâm đê, em tưởng bài thi viết ngày đầu tiên mới quan trọng chứ, thi nói mới đưa vào thì làm sao mà lấy điểm cao đc
Reply With Quote
  #6444  
Old 13-01-2012, 16:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemonth View Post
bác này cũng thi QG hả ) yên tâm đê, em tưởng bài thi viết ngày đầu tiên mới quan trọng chứ, thi nói mới đưa vào thì làm sao mà lấy điểm cao đc
can anybody tell me wats goin on here?
Reply With Quote
  #6445  
Old 13-01-2012, 16:19
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemonth View Post
bác này cũng thi QG hả ) yên tâm đê, em tưởng bài thi viết ngày đầu tiên mới quan trọng chứ, thi nói mới đưa vào thì làm sao mà lấy điểm cao đc
What the hell are u talking about?
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6446  
Old 13-01-2012, 16:21
Yeezy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,821
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Does anyone know the way to say "thông @$$" in English?? sr for stupid question :(
Reply With Quote
  #6447  
Old 13-01-2012, 16:42
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
Does anyone know the way to say "thông @$$" in English?? sr for stupid question :(
Pine Ass j/k
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6448  
Old 13-01-2012, 17:45
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@Yeezy: engage in an@l (*e*) or fking ur ass.

I am thinking about my Tet's bonus. My some colleagues said it could be about 6 bottles
Reply With Quote
  #6449  
Old 13-01-2012, 17:52
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
@Yeezy: engage in an@l (*e*) or fking ur ass.

I am thinking about my Tet's bonus. My some colleagues said it could be about 6 bottles
I prefer the word:Ass-shoving !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6450  
Old 13-01-2012, 17:53
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemonth View Post
bác này cũng thi QG hả ) yên tâm đê, em tưởng bài thi viết ngày đầu tiên mới quan trọng chứ, thi nói mới đưa vào thì làm sao mà lấy điểm cao đc

Have fun on the Island !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:03.