Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6131  
Old 28-12-2011, 10:26
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
I might say congratulation to both of you but in my head I'm jealous as f*ck! lol
Reply With Quote
  #6132  
Old 28-12-2011, 10:27
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
I might say congratulation to both of you but in my head I'm jealous as f*ck! lol
Do you feel lighters ??? Homie ???
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6133  
Old 28-12-2011, 11:01
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
it's good to hear that from you!

Do you need some time all alone?
Everybody needs sometime on their owns
Don't you know you need some time all alone?

, have the feeling that, I will never falling in love again. Dont think I can break my heart the second time.
Reply With Quote
  #6134  
Old 28-12-2011, 11:05
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
, have the feeling that, I will never falling in love again. Dont think I can break my heart the second time.
Just don't turned into gay !!! OK Men !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6135  
Old 28-12-2011, 11:37
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Even If I am a Gay. Will never falling in love with a Gay Bro
Reply With Quote
  #6136  
Old 28-12-2011, 11:43
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Even If I was gay! man!
Reply With Quote
  #6137  
Old 28-12-2011, 11:58
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
Even If I was gay! man!
My grammar is not good, But I think after Even If we still can use the V(infinitive)

Example in Voanews:

- Even if I become a millionaire, I will still work as a librarian.

There are several examples. You can google it.
Reply With Quote
  #6138  
Old 28-12-2011, 11:59
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
Even If I was gay! man!
You ain't gonna love me ???
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6139  
Old 28-12-2011, 12:51
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

adjust yourself!
Reply With Quote
  #6140  
Old 28-12-2011, 13:47
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
My grammar is not good, But I think after Even If we still can use the V(infinitive)

Example in Voanews:

- Even if I become a millionaire, I will still work as a librarian.

There are several examples. You can google it.
squallA was right, if u say: "Even If I am a Gay", that means you are really a GAY! .
U say: "Even If I was a Gay", that means right now, you are not a GAY (yet)
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:25.