![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5561
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
somewhere i like you, babe
Can you do something for me, so i'd like you ? Just grab some funny story from short-funny story box in that superthread, throw it up here, i think it'd be cheer up everybody here.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5562
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hello everybody.
I'm newbie ^^ |
| thegioianh |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by thegioianh |
|
#5563
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
And wait, why you think everybody here needs to be cheered up?
|
|
#5564
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. You're a miss should care about that ? My thought is that if you put up a funny story here, it's gonna make some fun, that's all. Then we should have something to be discussed.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5565
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Im a guy too. Should we meet?
![]() //Btw, is anyone here a metalhead or just fond of rock n' roll and metal? If it's a yes, I have a question for you guys!
|
|
#5566
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
be cool, bro
you'll scare him away![]() Quote:
![]() is there anyone here likes classical music like me?
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5567
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I like classical music too! I can listen to the 4 seasons over and over again! Vivaldi FTW!
![]() //My question remains.
|
|
#5568
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5569
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Summer Opt.3 Presto got me everytime I listen to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe-MIDDfckw Know who rocks hard? 3 old men on the contrabass! They f"king rock! |
|
#5570
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hi there,
Could anyone explain why I have to enter the two words for verification purpose many times? I'm not really contended filling both of them each time I reply a post.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|