![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5151
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I can't even understand it, how to translate?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5152
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Can you give me some reasons to this argument?
|
|
#5153
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
reason? wasting money!
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#5154
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I have a question:
The 2nd question in the Writing section of the IELTS test asked me: "To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?". I used "In my opinion" and some informal words in my answer, so are they appropriate?
__________________
i7 6700K | Noctua NH-U9S | Asus ROG Strix Z270I Gaming | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3600 C16 | GTX 1080 Ti FE + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III + 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 PWM | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB + Crucial MX300 750GB + Seagate FireCuda 2TB | NCase M1 | Dell S2417DG Dell Latitude E7470 | i7 6650U |
|
#5155
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
- Many people, myself included, are of the opinion that.... - I hold firm to my beliefs that... - I do believe that.... - My personal view is that.... - From an individual point of view,... - ... take the view that... - It is my belief that - I maintain that.... - I am not alone in believing that... These are some expressions which I can remember now . Anyway, you could search via Google to get more .
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="2"]Nothing is Impossible[/SIZE][/B]![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
|
#5156
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
I think all of the expressions above should not be used in the writing section of IELTS. :">
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#5157
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
That's great topic.
Can I join you in improving my English? |
|
#5158
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Wind Raider |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Wind Raider |
|
#5159
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
It could be in the body or conclusion, it's up to your essay structure. If you have a look at the sample answers for IELTS task 2 (band 8 or band 9, for example), you can see that with that kind of essay, the writer often gives his/her view.
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][SIZE="2"]Nothing is Impossible[/SIZE][/B]![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
|
#5160
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
If you read some 8.0 or above essay using those expressions, please enlighten me.
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|