![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4801
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Only men can bring true happiness to each other
__________________
--------------------------------------------------- |
|
#4802
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| jerry.2805 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by jerry.2805 |
|
#4803
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#4804
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
btw I think you have wasted so much time playing lovers in your English class...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4805
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I don't see the need of highligting capitalize mistakes here. Try to do something more relevant.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4806
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| mahamahdou |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mahamahdou |
|
#4807
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
ouch
... after all, I think I need to learn more to improve my English skill ...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR] |
| Tsunami Nori |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tsunami Nori |
|
#4808
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
learn less, practice more.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#4809
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I know but I don't know how to practive
... I don't have too much time to spend on it ...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR] |
| Tsunami Nori |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tsunami Nori |
|
#4810
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
man, are you a politician with 2 wifes and 10 kids? make sometime for yourself.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|