Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4801  
Old 05-08-2011, 06:25
Minowar's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 1,186
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvHuang View Post
Hi all vozer loving english!
I love english and i decide to get a job require english skill
Thus, i attended to an IELTS class at Equest...i saw my destiny and my love story began...
We have such a sweet 9 months together
However today i'm in sorrowful and hopeless while hearing my love said
"I have to study abroad in Japan on december"
Is it the end of our love?

ST to share with vozer "never intend to find ga'u in an english class like me"
Let her go
Only men can bring true happiness to each other
__________________
---------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #4802  
Old 05-08-2011, 07:00
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 895
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvHuang View Post
Hi all vozer loving english!
I love english and i decide to get a job require english skill
Thus, i attended to an IELTS class at Equest...i saw my destiny and my love story began...
We have such a sweet 9 months together
However today i'm in sorrowful and hopeless while hearing my love said
"I have to study abroad in Japan on december"
Is it the end of our love?

ST to share with vozer "never intend to find ga'u in an english class like me"
take it easy bro....let her go...:">
Reply With Quote
  #4803  
Old 05-08-2011, 07:57
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 10
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvHuang View Post
Hi all vozer loving english!
I love english and i decide to get a job require english skill
Thus, i attended to an IELTS class at Equest...i saw my destiny and my love story began...
We have such a sweet 9 months together
However today i'm in sorrowful and hopeless while hearing my love said
"I have to study abroad in Japan on december"
Is it the end of our love?

ST to share with vozer "never intend to find ga'u in an english class like me"
About me, the story had some mistakes as I showed above. Longing for more from you.
Reply With Quote
  #4804  
Old 05-08-2011, 10:17
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvHuang View Post
Hi all vozer loving english!
I love english and i decided to get a job that/which requires english skill
Thus, i attended to an IELTS class at Equest...i saw my destiny and my love story began...
We have such a sweet 9 months together
However today i'm in sorrowful and hopeless while hearing my love said
"I have to study abroad in Japan on december"
Is it the end of our love?

ST to share with vozer "never intend to find ga'u in an english class like me"
it doesn't mean anything. True love must overcome any distance and there's no point to hold on to a relationship that's not sustainable.

btw I think you have wasted so much time playing lovers in your English class...
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4805  
Old 05-08-2011, 10:19
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunhano View Post
About me, the story had some mistakes as I showed above. Longing for more from you.
I don't see the need of highligting capitalize mistakes here. Try to do something more relevant.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4806  
Old 05-08-2011, 10:46
mahamahdou's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 14
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
it doesn't mean anything. True love must overcome any distance and there's no point to hold on to a relationship that's not sustainable.

btw I think you have wasted so much time playing lovers in your English class...
Couldn't agree more with the btw part
Reply With Quote
  #4807  
Old 05-08-2011, 10:49
Tsunami Nori's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,710
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

ouch ... after all, I think I need to learn more to improve my English skill ...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4808  
Old 05-08-2011, 10:53
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Nori View Post
ouch ... after all, I think I need to learn more to improve my English skill ...
learn less, practice more.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #4809  
Old 05-08-2011, 11:49
Tsunami Nori's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,710
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
learn less, practice more.
I know but I don't know how to practive ... I don't have too much time to spend on it ...
__________________
[COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]████[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4810  
Old 05-08-2011, 11:54
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Nori View Post
I know but I don't know how to practive ... I don't have too much time to spend on it ...
man, are you a politician with 2 wifes and 10 kids? make sometime for yourself.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:41.