![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4521
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^
No, I don't mean that he's stupid or something. I just read some of his posts in this thread. Always he asks a question then goes away and then returns with another question and doesn't care about if his previous questions were answered or not.
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"]No brain, no gain. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| Alfie Elkin |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Alfie Elkin |
|
#4522
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Returning to my last post, I looked for the meaning of the word "sau này" in a dictionary. And I find out "afterward". But I still feel it's not really exactly fit in this following context: "Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học". |
|
#4523
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^
erm, when someone helps you, you HAVE TO say thank you, that's courtesy. It will at least let the person know that he/she did not waste his/her time. I really hate it when people ask for something, then someone gives an answer and the person just disappears into thin air without ever saying thank you. Don't ask-and-run, do ask-and-feedback. The helper(s) always wants to know if his/her answer did help you or not
|
| darkmatter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by darkmatter |
|
#4524
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học"
-> too short sentence, give us some more details, how far in the future? Give us a few more sentences, perhaps the whole paragraph ![]() In any case, if it's just one short sentence "Sau này, tôi sẽ học đại học" I think you can simply drop the "Sau này" since it's not really necessary imho. Or perhaps you can use "at some point in the future" |
| darkmatter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by darkmatter |
|
#4525
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#4526
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oh, Now i know this topic , it's juicy. Has anyone taught English for me ?
|
|
#4527
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^ just talk about yourself or confide something. giving your opinion about another's question/opinion.
|
| flicker_vn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by flicker_vn |
|
#4528
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
in my opinion, after that and before are your answer.
|
| flicker_vn |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by flicker_vn |
|
#4529
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
từ giờ trở đi in english là j vậy mấy bro
ex: từ giờ trở đi chúng ta nói chiện bằng tiếng anh nhé => ...... we gonna speak in english ?
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#4530
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
my english skills aren't well, so i have to practise it more and more
dùng good đúng phải ko ạ, đứa bạn mình bảo dùng well, nói sao cũng chả nge
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]! [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|