![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4051
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hi guys Can I ask some question? Does English people invite each other on the meal as VNese ? (like : Cháu mời ông bà ăn cơm, Con mời bố mẹ ăn cơm hay đơn giản là mời cả nhà ăn cơm ) Most of movies I have watched, they just pray and eat, but my friends (just kids) ask me how can they invite their family as VNese.. I guess we can use "let's taste/enjoy meal" but I'm afraid that is not polite for them (as a child) invite higher generation in their family how about sub forums?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#4052
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
^ Itadakimasu
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#4053
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4054
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4055
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"let eat" better than
|
|
#4056
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I bet "Eat your mother" is more often said than that
![]() ![]()
|
| em_la_T.O.P |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by em_la_T.O.P |
|
#4057
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Do you say that to your family?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#4058
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
:"> oh, thanks you.
it's impolite when you talk with older people, right? what do " Eat your mother" mean ? Does it like what I am thinking ?this is result of google just look at 1st link
__________________
[B][COLOR="Purple"][center]Xin Mãi Là Bạn Thân...[/center][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#4059
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
hey what's wrong with my question, honey
![]() /Ps I see you, but is always "nem gach", the antique verb of voz, not sarcasm or anything
__________________
[b][color=#FF0000]i7-3770+True 120[/color]|[color=#FF9100]GA-Z77-DS3H[/color]|[color=#DAFF00]F3-1600C9D-16GSR[/color]|[color=#48FF00]2080 XC Ultra[/color]|[color=#00FF48]MZ-76E500BW[/color]|[color=#00FFDA]WD3003FZEX[/color]|[color=#0091FF]Andyson TX700[/color]|[color=#0000FF]Thor Erosi[/color]|[color=#9100FF]U2414H[/color]|[color=#FF00DA]G502 Spectrum[/color]|[color=#FF0048]FC900R PD[/color][/b] |
| robincrystal |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by robincrystal |
|
#4060
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
No bro.....
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|